The Best Pizza in Bangkok with Delivery

Thaiger

Pizza is not only one of the world’s most popular foods, but Bangkok’s as well. Thankfully, the capital has vast amounts of pizza joints serving Neapolitan-style Margheritas to New York inspired Pepperonis. From sourdough bases to top quality toppings, these are the best places in Bangkok to get a slice of pizza. Top 5 Pizza Restaurants in Bangkok 1. Pizza Massilia  Pizza Massilia is a multi-award-winning pizzeria. It has won the Michelin Plate Award for 2 consecutive years (2019 and 2020) and was on 50 Top Pizza’s list for the Top 10 Pizzas in Asia. With their focus on artisan ingredients, […]

The post The Best Pizza in Bangkok with Delivery appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BookShe said:

It doesn't exists. Real pizza can't be delivered. 

May I ask, what in your opinion is "real pizza" . It's just that there are so many things called "Pizza" these days and often dependent on where you are from. Personally, I love a handmade dough pizza cooked in a wood fire oven. But they certainly don't travel well outside the restaurant!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Smithydog said:

May I ask, what in your opinion is "real pizza" . It's just that there are so many things called "Pizza" these days and often dependent on where you are from. Personally, I love a handmade dough pizza cooked in a wood fire oven. But they certainly don't travel well outside the restaurant!

Certainly not Pizza hut, Pizza Company, etc. Real Italian-style pizza requires very high temp ovens (350-390celsius). (preferably wooden fired) and can be baked in less than 1 minute. If you try to deliver this pizza (10-45 minutes) you might just better buy a frozen one and warm it in your microwave. :)

I also included a link in my original post. That is my favorite style (Naples)

Delivery pizza generally all tastes the same after it has been sitting idle for 30-45 minutes.  This is one dish that is always better served hot and fresh in a restaurant, along with fried foods that will generally get moist and lose their crunch.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A new excellent, stylish, and authentic Italian restaurant has just opened, in September 2021.

Does also delivery with Line man.

Good prices, and no bad surprises, such as VAT+service charge of 17%, like in many other restaurants: what you read in the menu is what you get on the bill.

It is located very near Saphan Taksin BTS in Bangkok, near the river.

Excellent and very digestible pizza. Nice restaurant menu with pasta, and also some protein dishes. Wines.

Very nice design, brand new everything, very clean. Top ingredients.

I am Italian and I very much recommend for authenticity, taste, prices, and overall stylish and pleasant experience.

Aliati

https://g.page/ailatiresto?share

Menu:

https://www.ailatiresto.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/ailati_menu.pdf

Some specific suggestions from me: you could try "deep fried squid and shrimp", and "pizza conca".

if you like spicy food, they offer for free a delicious, spicy, extra-virgin olive oil to add to your dishes.

They offer free home-made bread, and you could ask for free, very high quality extra-virgin olive oil to put over it, with salt: delicious and the olive oil is super healthy.

photo_2021-09-19_22-29-26.jpg

• Like 1