Prayut offers his sympathies, teases restrictions

Thaiger

I am 79 years old have Stage 3b chronic kidney disease, yes I am an expat who has lived in Thailand legally since 1996 that's 25 years but now I have to stay at home because I cannot get a Covid vaccine. The economy is suffering a bit as I can not buy things for myself and my Thai family, I am not the only expat in this position but the government ignores this income to the nation, all of my income comes from my pension from my employment outside of Thailand. People like me who are supporting Thai people (my wife and her family) need protection of first class vacation. 

1 minute ago, Dorian said:

I am 79 years old have Stage 3b chronic kidney disease, yes I am an expat who has lived in Thailand legally since 1996 that's 25 years but now I have to stay at home because I cannot get a Covid vaccine. The economy is suffering a bit as I can not buy things for myself and my Thai family, I am not the only expat in this position but the government ignores this income to the nation, all of my income comes from my pension from my employment outside of Thailand. People like me who are supporting Thai people (my wife and her family) need protection of first class vacation. 

Yeah, I don't think you will hear anyone say anything complimentary about Prayuth and the Junta and you can fill in the blank with every name you like. Total disgrace. Your family are lucky to have you taking care of them.

2 hours ago, Dorian said:

Unfortunately there are many people like you @Dorian living here whom are unable to  receive a vaccine and to have to travel 100's of kilometres to a location where you may receive it, assuming that is once you get there they honour the appointment, is also fraught with risk. I agree the support that those of us provide to our Thai families appears to have gone unnoticed however many parts of Thailand and those people living there have not received the attention and support they deserve for many decades so I have little hope that us foreigners will be recognised for the support we provide any time soon.