Covid vs Pattaya June 27 program

KT50

Dear Thaiger,

Unfortunately I just heard a stinking SOB of a creep who runs a girly bar, where he is upset that he can not even live stream the whoring of disadvantaged young Thai women.   Wow.  If I ever see a Thaiger program showcasing an F’ing piece of S-!t pimp again, I will stop all financial support.  How pathetic, disgusting, and vile.  Hey Thaiger News, want to become a legitimate news source, stay away A-holes like that and report on how to stop such horrible behavior, not celebrate it.  Shame on you guys. 
Very dissappointed,

Kevin Tanner

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

@KT50 Whether or not you like the concept of girly bars and the way the young ladies make money and support their children and families, the story was news.

Reporting about a big drug bust in the Golden Triangle doesn't mean the media outlet supports drug trafficking or use.  Writing a story about corruption in a local government office doesn't indicate that the reporters support paying off the boys in brown. Reporting a speech by the PM doesn't mean that the publishers are supportive of his policies.

The simple fact of the matter is, news is news, regardless of your personal likes or dislikes.

Considering the tenor and vitriol in your OP here, it probably wouldn't be much of a loss for you to pick up your toys and go home to play by yourself.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Not every girl in every bar is being exploited against their will. Many up here in Isaan see 200 baht a day for 10 hours rice field planting as exploitation but it puts food on the table. Some of those that head to the bright lights may just see it as a quicker way to improve their lot in life or just to escape village life like so many before them. 

• Like 3

On 7/30/2021 at 12:57 AM, KT50 said:

Dear Thaiger,

Unfortunately I just heard a stinking SOB of a creep who runs a girly bar, where he is upset that he can not even live stream the whoring of disadvantaged young Thai women.   Wow.  If I ever see a Thaiger program showcasing an F’ing piece of S-!t pimp again, I will stop all financial support.  How pathetic, disgusting, and vile.  Hey Thaiger News, want to become a legitimate news source, stay away A-holes like that and report on how to stop such horrible behavior, not celebrate it.  Shame on you guys. 
Very dissappointed,

Kevin Tanner

Haha, "disadvantaged". They're living the life. They have the best phones, nice clothes, they get to sleep all day, work a few hours at night and make thousands of Baht. They're supporting their families back home in the village.

You're a funny guy Kevin Tanner.

• Like 2

On 7/29/2021 at 1:57 PM, KT50 said:

Dear Thaiger,

Very dissappointed,

Kevin Tanner

I can't find the program.  I suspect I might know who you are referring to if he is the same person who has been on the show in the past.

Just now, KT50 said:

At least I have the guts to state my name zool.  You must enjoy being a coward. For the rest of you, I have never had to pay for sex.  Sorry you guys are such losers. 

You best be careful, as your halo might slip down and choke you.?

Makes me sick reading garbage like i never had to pay for sex, you seem just like a holier than thou person who has never lived properly, never experienced life, but are jealous of what others do, sad really, you need to get a life.

• Like 3

I will be the first one to admit I am not sinless Colin, I have faults  and problems like we all do.  However, I have seen the aftermath and consequences, it isn’t pretty.  Reporting on it is one thing, showcasing some pimp bitching because he can’t be a pimp is quite another. 

• Like 1

On 8/1/2021 at 7:46 AM, KT50 said:

I will be the first one to admit I am not sinless Colin, I have faults  and problems like we all do.  However, I have seen the aftermath and consequences, it isn’t pretty.  Reporting on it is one thing, showcasing some pimp bitching because he can’t be a pimp is quite another. 

Kevin, do you also want to cry about old man with young woman?

Perhaps just stay at home mate.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2021 at 7:46 AM, KT50 said:

You remind me of someone who stays 1 night at the Holiday Inn Airport, in Bangkok and thinks he's an expert on Thai culture. You also know nothing about the people you are insulting here. Get off your high horse.

• Thanks 2