Bangkok Bang Sue scam under investigation, 7 volunteers and counting to be questioned

Thaiger

7 Bangkok Bang Sue Grand Station volunteers are currently under investigation for a suspected scam. However, Amnat Traipot, the commander of the railway police said today that even more people are suspected of being involved with the scam. The Bang Sue scam was reported to the police yesterday by officials from the Department of Medical Services. Reportedly, the volunteers would make reservations for people when the facility was closed. Amnat says multiple people will be summoned for questioning, such as people who did not personally register themselves but retained the services of volunteers at a cost of 400 to 1,200 […]

The post Bangkok Bang Sue scam under investigation, 7 volunteers and counting to be questioned appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Only 7 ? Wait till this latest scam gets out. Or will Anutin will  be brave enough to say it wasn't 7 it was only 2 the rest is fake reporting which is against the rules because the big Cheese told me.

• Like 1

Well well, the PM struggles to count how many weeks this outbreak will last 2,3,4 or 6 …. Maybe more tomorrow.

and the Deputy PM saying 7 volunteers under investigation …. Or is it 8,9,10 or 11.

is it just these two or all politicians that struggle with numbers?

Another day and another Thai scam exposed . Person report me on this forum because they claim I am anti Thai.

How can I not be when these rotten foul scams are published.

What is worse Is that is likely the people guilty will pay off the cops and go free.

3 hours ago, vlad said:

Only 7 ? Wait till this latest scam gets out. Or will Anutin will  be brave enough to say it wasn't 7 it was only 2 the rest is fake reporting which is against the rules because the big Cheese told me.

Lets see how much they charge for donated tests

https://twitter.com/ignaziocassis/status/1420345440344625157?s=20

my thai landlady dropped off a care package today.  rice, ramen, fish sauce, cooking oil, canned fish, eggs, and bottled water. sneaky thais.  can't trust em.  

2 hours ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Well well, the PM struggles to count how many weeks this outbreak will last 2,3,4 or 6 …. Maybe more tomorrow.

Everyone just misunderstood, mai bpen rai.

30 minutes ago, hondo said:

my thai landlady dropped off a care package today.  rice, ramen, fish sauce, cooking oil, canned fish, eggs, and bottled water. sneaky thais.  can't trust em.  

Where did she obtain it, A ferang handout?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, TobyAndrews said:

Where did she obtain it, A ferang handout?

that had to have been the case.  i must learn to be more careful.

11 minutes ago, hondo said:

that had to have been the case.  i must learn to be more careful.

I commend you for Hondo for your honesty.

Many will  not.

How come the Health Minister still has his job? Or putting it another way, how much more does one have to mess up to lose his job in Thailand?

• Like 1

It only looked like 7. It was the camera angle.  It was actually none, but you know the angle of the camera and whatever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Leo said:

How come the Health Minister still has his job? Or putting it another way, how much more does one have to mess up to lose his job in Thailand?

I'd be happy to tell you, but as this thread has already been hijacked and de-railed by the usual suspects I'll save it for elsewhere ?

• Like 2

On 7/30/2021 at 4:58 AM, Stonker said:

I'd be happy to tell you, but as this thread has already been hijacked and de-railed by the usual suspects I'll save it for elsewhere ?

Sometimes, just sometimes I have some sympathy with the tyrant ban hammer TVF mods , maybe that's what needed to keep decency and order of sorts.