Jump to content

Thailand News Today | ‘Crowding’ due to camera angles, train hospitals | July 29


Thaiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

Thai Health minister Anutin wants to reassure the public that images of crowds of people packing into Bangkok’s Bang Sue Grand Station might be deceptive. Sleeper trains in Bangkok are being converted into isolation facilities for Covid-19 patients who are waiting for a hospital bed to become available. Thai media organisations have issued a joint statement calling on the government to lift restrictions on freedom of expression imposed under the Emergency Decree. The US has confirmed it will donate 2.5 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines to Thailand.

The post Thailand News Today | ‘Crowding’ due to camera angles, train hospitals | July 29 appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This health minister Anutin must be looking for a gig as the main attraction at the comedy club as the lead act..why aren't these idiots held accountable for the rediculous statements that they make.. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

lets see how he gets out of his brilliant plan of mass inoculations knowing his  " volunteers " are Thieve's and how many have they been on the take. Yet another group Rotten. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Absolutely, the gathering was short of 200,000 people by 3 so it's not a crowd, just a gathering.  I cannot fathom a guess of why Anutin remains the health minister.  He must be holding some dirt as he is clearly incompetent.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A couple of weeks ago I was looking at a study into vaccinations. The 15 most vaccinated countries all had an increase in Covid cases mirroring the vaccine rollout. The conclusion was that the vaccines themselves cause an increase in cases and an increase in new variance. I find it comical that there is surprise when Phuket  and Koh Samui are showing An increase in cases despite the extra care being taken for their sandbox schemes. The rush to vaccinate the indigenous population is itself causing the problem. Until governments move away from vaccines and concentrate on treatments such as ivermectin, where places like Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Peru and Mexico Have completely flattened any outbreak by giving just one 12 mg ivermectin tablet to those who develop symptoms. As an anti-parasitic drug, I’m sure Thailand must have loads in its cupboard. Someone needs to open that cupboard and have a look for it.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Thai Health minister Anutin wants to reassure the public that images of crowds of people packing into Bangkok’s Bang Sue Grand Station might be deceptive. Sleeper trains in Bangkok are being converted into isolation facilities for Covid-19 patients who are waiting for a hospital bed to become available. Thai media organisations have issued a joint statement calling on the government to lift restrictions on freedom of expression imposed under the Emergency Decree. The US has confirmed it will donate 2.5 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines to Thailand.

The post Thailand News Today | ‘Crowding’ due to camera angles, train hospitals | July 29 appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Cg66 said:

A couple of weeks ago I was looking at a study into vaccinations. The 15 most vaccinated countries all had an increase in Covid cases mirroring the vaccine rollout. The conclusion was that the vaccines themselves cause an increase in cases and an increase in new variance. I find it comical that there is surprise when Phuket  and Koh Samui are showing An increase in cases despite the extra care being taken for their sandbox schemes. The rush to vaccinate the indigenous population is itself causing the problem. Until governments move away from vaccines and concentrate on treatments such as ivermectin, where places like Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Peru and Mexico Have completely flattened any outbreak by giving just one 12 mg ivermectin tablet to those who develop symptoms. As an anti-parasitic drug, I’m sure Thailand must have loads in its cupboard. Someone needs to open that cupboard and have a look for it.

Spot on @Cg66, but of course denied or 'reasoned away' by those with an interest in peddling vaxxes (and the large majority that believe that official narrative as repeated ad nauseam on the compromised regular media).   But for those interested >

 

Here a link on how to get hold of Ivermectin in Thailand.

> https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/1653-thai-fda-issues-warning-about-using-ivermectin-to-cure-covid-19/?do=findComment&comment=5653

Also note that your immune-system is the key to dealing with covid, and strengthening it will make all the difference.  Then if you catch covid - which is bound to happen, sooner or later - your natural immune-system will take care of it, with the additional benefit that such natural immunisation is far superior than the vaccine-induced one, and without any of the potential dreadful jab side-effects.   

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Cg66 said:

I’m sure Thailand must have loads in its cupboard

they did quite the opposite, they took it off the local market, with i think no published reasoning; why ? (some of us have stocked up)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, yetanother said:

they did quite the opposite, they took it off the local market, with i think no published reasoning; why ? (some of us have stocked up)

Maybe not enough money to be skimmed from this perhaps  ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, everything said:

The snake oil (ivermectin) campaigning is getting out of hand.

On the contrary, it is the poisoned snake oil (mRNA & adeno-vector covid-vaccines) campaigning that has gone totally out of hand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

Spot on @Cg66, but of course denied or 'reasoned away' by those with an interest in peddling vaxxes (and the large majority that believe that official narrative as repeated ad nauseam on the compromised regular media).   But for those interested >

Here a link on how to get hold of Ivermectin in Thailand.

> https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/1653-thai-fda-issues-warning-about-using-ivermectin-to-cure-covid-19/?do=findComment&comment=5653

Also note that your immune-system is the key to dealing with covid, and strengthening it will make all the difference.  Then if you catch covid - which is bound to happen, sooner or later - your natural immune-system will take care of it, with the additional benefit that such natural immunisation is far superior than the vaccine-induced one, and without any of the potential dreadful jab side-effects.   

It is important to get the dosage right for ivermectin with the animal versions out there. 0.15mg for each kilo of weight, which is why a 12mg tablet covers most. You also only take it just the once on displaying symptoms 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use