Health Minister says Bang Sue not crowded, blames “camera angles”

Thaiger

Health minister, and TikTok star hopeful, Anutin Charnvirakul wants to reassure the public that images of crowds of people packing into Bangkok’s Bang Sue Grand Station might be deceptive. Anutin says that viewers might be deceived by “camera angles or whatever” that give the viewer the false impression that there are large crowds at the station. Yesterday, Anutin said he could confirm the camera trickery because he goes to the station 4 days a week. He says the place is only crowded in the morning, but when he got there it wasn’t crowded. He then dropped his bombshell that, “camera […]

The post Health Minister says Bang Sue not crowded, blames “camera angles” appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

Once again Anutin talking absolute nonsense... Camera angles, is he that damned stupid that he expects people to fall for that c##p?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Of cos, it is all about Camera Angles, all these Social Medias posts are using camera angles to show more crowded than it was.

Anutin will never any how comment and commit political suicide.

/sarcasm

Anutin says that viewers might be deceived by “camera angles or whatever”

Hahahaha whatever Anutin is a 'elf minister ain't one of them .. try a career change as a geometry teacher with yo' angles .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Once again Anutin talking absolute nonsense... Camera angles, is he that damned stupid that he expects people to fall for that c##p?

Well even one person falls for it, there 's still plenty who realise he's full of bull excreta.

• Like 3

Well I will give him credit for being inventive. Camera angles are to blame.

A new excuse that i have never heard before.

This reminds me of an excuse that a bricklayer gave when they said his garden wall was not straight. "It is straight. It might not look it but that is an optical illusion."

Edited by TobyAndrews
extra
  • Haha 4

That man is A NUT IN the government but what can you expect of an engineer playing Health Minister and believes his a good one 

• Haha 2

" Anutin says that viewers might be deceived by “camera angles or whatever” that give the viewer the false impression"

anutin: ever the fool

fool.jpg.277f912079e7d79990c1d8332df136c0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Maybe he means the old trick of using a telephoto lens to make a crowd look more packed together ..... fair one ..... that's perfectly reasonable .....

..... if only every chair wasn't occupied and the rows of chairs weren't so clearly close together ..... oh well .....

That man is A NUT IN the government but what can you expect of an engineer playing Health Minister and believes his a good one 

Not unlike the British Health Minister. An Economist and a banker. Think they said banker anyway......

• Like 1

Just take a look at his eyes, placed wide apart and deep set. Obviously his camera angles are different from those of us dirty farangs.

Real men take responsibility for their actions. Kids, juveniles, retrogrades, criminals, and gangsters deny, deny, and deny. That summarizes this monster, who is posing as a health minister. A total loser. Not even half a man. Man up you coward. You should have set up 10 vaccination centers in Bangkok, you stingy fool. 

As these images show, this has nothing to do with camera angles, you dunce. It has everything to do with you being in over your head since day one, you incompetent fool!

No groups in bars. No gatherings at home. But, thousands crowded into one place is fine, because you said so. And because the toxic administration you work for is too cheap to organize many facilities. A pox on your house. You have already leveled a pox on millions of other houses, Mr. Destruction. 

8FqVDONCFQnCV7gMLdFc.jpg

6eQhM36VwaSIyFcalYFf.jpg

fhvax280721.jpg

bang-sue-crowd-2-e1627535217840.jpg

Edited by dmacarelli
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Yeah and next he will say that every time he opens his mouth it is all of the cameras microphones muffling his real words and thus misinterprets what he said.

• Like 1

Maybe he means the old trick of using a telephoto lens to make a crowd look more packed together ..... fair one ..... that's perfectly reasonable .....

..... if only every chair wasn't occupied and the rows of chairs weren't so clearly close together ..... oh well .....

Yes Yes I realise that now Stonker - he is right.

You would have said Hitler was perfectly reasonable if he had been a Thai

Thanks Anutin!

I now know why I look like 6'2 and17 stone. Nothing to do with all that lovely red wine, copious quantities of beer and steak dinners, fillet steak sandwiches with a smattering of rabbit food (just for colour).

I look like I do because of camera angles, excellent!??

• Haha 3

There is clearly not 2 meters between each person.

The scientific study which showed that the cloud around a person is 1m80 did not arrive in Thailand ...

Always hilarious, if there is no crowd in the afternoon, it is because finally there is the morning ...

Edited by vvdb.fr
English

Anutin says that viewers might be deceived by “camera angles or whatever” that give the viewer the false impression that there are large crowds at the station. Yesterday, Anutin said he could confirm the camera trickery 

I totally agree with Anutin! The bar girls have the same problem when they look at me from across the street, and yell out sexy man!!! 

• Haha 1

Almost like British Rail & their:

"wrong sort of snow"

That was 1991, seems like only yesterday, chaps!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The image I created here is probably problematic so I will create a new one.

Edited by BookShe
  • Haha 1

Almost like British Rail & their:

"wrong sort of snow"

That was 1991, seems like only yesterday, chaps!

There was also 'leaves on the line" that delayed trains.
It must come from the British Railway Book of Good Excuses.

• Like 1