GMT | New record infections, Pattaya ‘Move On’, drones or fireworks? | July 29

Thaiger

Tim and Jay talk about new clusters around the country, idiots opening bars, the latest Samui cluster, vaccination centre crushes, the new ‘fireworks’ being used at big events, a lot of fuss about a Thai Air Asia Zoom call. And your comments from Thaiger Talk and YouTube. Thanks to our sponsors Shambhala from Boat Pattana.

The post GMT | New record infections, Pattaya ‘Move On’, drones or fireworks? | July 29 appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I think the "F" bomb used towards an employee should be a sackable offence.  It is in Australia by the way and one of my regrets when I was working there 2010 to 2014 that I didn't pursue a case against my boss at the time when I was verbally abused and humiliated in front of my colleagues. It's completely unacceptable especially here in Thailand where locals will let you know if you're using bad language that they don't like it.

14 hours ago, Turlough said:

I think the "F" bomb used towards an employee should be a sackable offence.  It is in Australia by the way and one of my regrets when I was working there 2010 to 2014 that I didn't pursue a case against my boss at the time when I was verbally abused and humiliated in front of my colleagues. It's completely unacceptable especially here in Thailand where locals will let you know if you're using bad language that they don't like it.

They may not like it but in many cases deserve it. This very morning I was woken at 07:20 by neighbors dogs yapping loudly. It's a regular occurrence and can happen at anytime day or night. Reporting to city hall results in nothing but a mild rebuke being given to the dog owner. And that's happened a few times now. So this morning she got a well deserved mouthful of Thai expletives from me with a few English ones thrown in for good measure. She was extremly embarrassed as it was in full earshot of a lottery ticket vendor who happened to be in the street at the time.