Thursday Covid Update: Record high of 17,669 cases and 165 deaths

Thaiger

A new record high of 17,669 new Covid-19 cases and 165 coronavirus-related deaths were reported today by the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration. Since April 1, in the latest and most severe wave of cases, the CCSA has reported a today of 532,167 Covid-19 infections. The number of daily new cases hit a new high. Yesterday, the CCSA reported 16,533 new cases. Last week, the daily counts were in the 14,000s and 15,000s. The number of deaths reported today also hit a record high. On July 17, the CCSA recorded a high of 141 Covid-related deaths. Last week, the daily […]

The post Thursday Covid Update: Record high of 17,669 cases and 165 deaths appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

So sorry to see these numbers on the rise, nothing to add to this,it's all been said already,lets just hope it does not end up like other badly infected countries.?

When an area turns black then we will now know the need to go out and stock up on food and alcohol if you drink. 

Yes continue to destroy peoples livelihood with [so called] lockdowns, for something that is NOT that dangerous and is NOT the worlds no. 1 killer [far from it]. And Thailand does much better than the international average as Thailand ONLY has 0.008% killed of the infected and the world has 0.023%.

I am embarrassed that there seemed to quite a large number of people that understood math, over gvmt and media scare tactics but  it seems like quite a few has shifted to the "hide behind the mask group". And to all of you, I ask the question; [in a country as Thailand] how will the majority support themselves and their families, when being forced to stay at home and not being able to make a living?

What is next, closing down the world due to unhealthy living...or in prison all those with a BMI over 25 that can't show that the weight comes from their muscles. Because health related causes to death, is the worlds BIGGEST killer!

I only hope that future "think tanks" and professors [that is not let out to speak right now] will unveil what is going on and not continue to destroy the world with this C19 scare tactics.

PS count for yourselves, and compare Thailand with the world, that is, if you don't believe my numbers  ...is like the old saying, it is more dangerous to drive to the airport then flying to your destination DS

image.png.6089f1fe7621ef9f65bd7094e82f2159.pngimage.png.dd2b958f2025b96883559dc55e2155c7.png

Edited by Ted
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

When an area turns black then we will now know the need to go out and stock up on food and alcohol if you drink. 

Or when they order (even when vaccines and tests not avaiable) you need a pcr test and vaccine certification to buy food.

So sorry to see these numbers on the rise, nothing to add to this,it's all been said already,lets just hope it does not end up like other badly infected countries.?

I can't see the figures decreasing in the near future (sadly). Despite such low numbers arriving in Samui they are picking up new cases (3 from Bangkok).

• Like 1

I think it’s obvious now they have completely lost control of the situation:

1. Weekly increases in case counts and deaths

2. Reports of hospitals turning away patients, patients camping out of hospitals, no beds available 

3. People dying on the streets and at home

4. Absolutely disastrous vaccine rollout. Thailand is surviving off of vaccine donations + lackluster vaccine production. Hell just look at Facebook posts of Bang Sue Grand Station no order and it looks swamped daily.

5. Worsening economic situation in the greater tourist area 

• Like 2

Or when they order (even when vaccines and tests not avaiable) you need a pcr test and vaccine certification to buy food.

Getting to the point you will need a kit to swab your packaging.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That's  the problem as said here,it's complete chaos, you can't go anywhere really without being vaccinated or tested but you can't get either in my area anyway ,it's like something out of a sci-fi movie ,it's a joke there's just no planning at all.

That's  the problem as said here,it's complete chaos, you can't go anywhere really without being vaccinated or tested but you can't get either in my area anyway ,it's like something out of a sci-fi movie ,it's a joke there's just no planning at all.

same where we are too

Everyday a new record high shows us that covid is over in 2 to 3 weeks, right? How can people have any doubt? 

Don’t worry, goalposts already moved today. It’s now “Hoping” and it’s now “4-6 weeks”. The next thing is they will say the microphone angle was wrong and he actually said hoping it would be over in 4-6 MONTHS. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Don’t worry, goalposts already moved today. It’s now “Hoping” and it’s now “4-6 weeks”. The next thing is they will say the microphone angle was wrong and he actually said hoping it would be over in 4-6 MONTHS. 

IMG-20210729-WA0001.jpg

Another day, why we even have to listen to what these clowns say,  ? every day a new record and what is done.... over all this time.. 

Wasting time on falls hope and lies,  Wasting time on making new excuses. Are they really that retarded? ? oh God I forgot they are, what they all did does not work and they keep on doing it.. close it all down, cancel sandboxes and stop thinking about foreigners coming to this badly run country to spend money.. they will not and for what anyway everything is closed... so hard to make decision like that? Really? In the meantime people are dying. I am fed-up with people like the government putting me at more risk

11 hours ago, Thaiger said:

A new record high of 17,669 new Covid-19 cases and 165 coronavirus-related deaths were reported today by the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration. Since April 1, in the latest and most severe wave of cases, the CCSA has reported a today of 532,167 Covid-19 infections. The number of daily new cases hit a new high. Yesterday, the CCSA reported 16,533 new cases. Last week, the daily counts were in the 14,000s and 15,000s. The number of deaths reported today also hit a record high. On July 17, the CCSA recorded a high of 141 Covid-related deaths. Last week, the daily […]

The post Thursday Covid Update: Record high of 17,669 cases and 165 deaths appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

As always appreciate the numbers of all places

No other way,I have said often, vaccinate ,soon  as possible,with good quality vaccine,I worry the infections in the small towns and villages will be very high ,  Please do as soon as possible.

• Like 1