Travel

Selwyn

Good morning all,

Just a query. I would like to take my family out for a short break (probably by hiring a car) since we have been stuck in our Condo for 3 weeks already. I am on 6 weeks school holidays and feeling my wife and daughter are getting a little bit bored now. I am aware of the current situation with regards to travelling (the last thing I want is us getting infected.) My wife and I have got one shot of AstraZeneca alfready. Your advice will be greatly appreciated. 

You can do this but you might just be trading one set of walls for another, to say nothing about what you might have to deal with if all interprovincial travel is shut down.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Selwyn said:

Thanks James. Best we stay put for now i guess??

You could do a staycation in Bangkok. Book a hotel at the far end of whatever BTS/MRT line is closest to you. Just for a (slight) change of scenery.

• Haha 1

On 7/29/2021 at 12:30 PM, Selwyn said:

Thanks James. Best we stay put for now i guess??

James has a good suggestion.  Try something nearby but which means you don't have to do the inter-provincial travel thing.  Getting out and about does have risk attached.

I hope you find a way to break the monotony and stay safe.

(PS 3 weeks? I've been stuck at home for more than a year.)

Thanks guys. Your suggestions greatly appreciated. We are staying put for the time being though. Things not looking too good lately. I guess I am a lucky to have my wife and daughter around to keep me busy. I just wonder how those people living alone are coping with this ‘loneliness’. Stay safe everyone.