Jump to content

Thailand to apply for Guinness World Record for longest petrified log


Thaiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

Thailand is trying to break a Guinness World Record. Officials believe the longest petrified log in the world is in Thailand’s Tak province near the Myanmar border. Apparently, the 120,000 year old log at Doi Soi Malai National Park stretches 72.2 metres, the same height as a 20 storey building. China’s Qitai, Xinjiang currently holds the title of the world’s longest petrified log at 38 metres. With Thailand’s log significantly longer, the Ministry of Natural Resource and Environment announced yesterday that they are preparing to apply for the Guinness World Record and claim the title. The wood was of the […]

The post Thailand to apply for Guinness World Record for longest petrified log appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure about  that one. Maybe they should be checking my septic tank and the pipes running to it after me and the family go out to eat at one of the all you can eat meat buffets here in CM. Those things must be definitely loaded up with preservatives. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Not sure about  that one. Maybe they should be checking my septic tank and the pipes running to it after me and the family go out to eat at one of the all you can eat meat buffets here in CM. Those things must be definitely loaded up with preservatives. 

I'm sure Dr McCoy could tell you instantly. They're always going on about the Captain's Log in Star Trek.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, gummy said:
32 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

I'm sure Dr McCoy could tell you instantly. They're always going on about the Captain's Log in Star Trek.

No shit ?

She'll nay take Warp nine Capt'n

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HolyCowCm said:
39 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

How do you get such a long floater round the U-bend?

It’s all from my yoga training and is in the push and grunt. 

The most appropriate yoga position name I could find is the half-moon pose.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

The most appropriate yoga position name I could find is the half-moon pose.

And there was me thinking men who did yoga were all "limp wristers" , where clearly from your comments some are loose loggers

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

I thought that was something to do with preparing for a crash landing in an aeroplane. Well it looks to me likes she's getting ready to kiss her arse goodbye.

Edited by Bluesofa
misprit
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

I thought that was something to do with preparing for a crash landing in an aeroplane. Well it looks to me likes she's getting ready to kiss her arse goodbye.

HahaArArhaha. Certainly leaves something for the imagination. Could you imagine that?   As for the yoga position, how would you possibly sit on the porcelain god? Gotta love yoga. 
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

HahaArArhaha. Certainly leaves something for the imagination. Could you imagine that?   As for the yoga position, how would you possibly sit on the throne? Gotta love yoga.

Careful now with that throne word, it might be getting close to that type of big prawn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

Careful now with that throne word, it might be getting close to that type of big prawn.

Yeah, that did occur to me as I am conscious of things like that. Anyway how is the edit now? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use