Thailand to apply for Guinness World Record for longest petrified log

Thaiger

Thailand is trying to break a Guinness World Record. Officials believe the longest petrified log in the world is in Thailand’s Tak province near the Myanmar border. Apparently, the 120,000 year old log at Doi Soi Malai National Park stretches 72.2 metres, the same height as a 20 storey building. China’s Qitai, Xinjiang currently holds the title of the world’s longest petrified log at 38 metres. With Thailand’s log significantly longer, the Ministry of Natural Resource and Environment announced yesterday that they are preparing to apply for the Guinness World Record and claim the title. The wood was of the […]

The post Thailand to apply for Guinness World Record for longest petrified log appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Not sure about  that one. Maybe they should be checking my septic tank and the pipes running to it after me and the family go out to eat at one of the all you can eat meat buffets here in CM. Those things must be definitely loaded up with preservatives. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, AlexPTY said:

At first I was afraid, I was petrified..

Sorry Alex ….. that’s only 1978.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AlexPTY said:

At first I was afraid, I was petrified...

Kept thinking could never live without you by myside.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:
1 hour ago, AlexPTY said:

My log is older than that 

And let's hope it still floats.

How do you get such a long floater round the U-bend?

2 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Not sure about  that one. Maybe they should be checking my septic tank and the pipes running to it after me and the family go out to eat at one of the all you can eat meat buffets here in CM. Those things must be definitely loaded up with preservatives. 

I'm sure Dr McCoy could tell you instantly. They're always going on about the Captain's Log in Star Trek.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

I'm sure Dr McCoy could tell you instantly. They're always going on about the Captain's Log in Star Trek.

No shit ?

3 minutes ago, gummy said:
32 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

No shit ?

She'll nay take Warp nine Capt'n

36 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

It’s all from my yoga training and is in the push and grunt. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

Them is me photon torpedoes. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HolyCowCm said:
39 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

It’s all from my yoga training and is in the push and grunt. 

The most appropriate yoga position name I could find is the half-moon pose.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

The most appropriate yoga position name I could find is the half-moon pose.

And there was me thinking men who did yoga were all "limp wristers" , where clearly from your comments some are loose loggers

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

I thought that was something to do with preparing for a crash landing in an aeroplane. Well it looks to me likes she's getting ready to kiss her arse goodbye.

Edited by Bluesofa
misprit
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

I thought that was something to do with preparing for a crash landing in an aeroplane. Well it looks to me likes she's getting ready to kiss her arse goodbye.

HahaArArhaha. Certainly leaves something for the imagination. Could you imagine that?   As for the yoga position, how would you possibly sit on the porcelain god? Gotta love yoga. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

HahaArArhaha. Certainly leaves something for the imagination. Could you imagine that?   As for the yoga position, how would you possibly sit on the throne? Gotta love yoga.

Careful now with that throne word, it might be getting close to that type of big prawn.

5 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

Careful now with that throne word, it might be getting close to that type of big prawn.

Yeah, that did occur to me as I am conscious of things like that. Anyway how is the edit now? 

1 minute ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah, that did occur to me as I am conscious of things like that. Anyway how is the edit now? 

You've lost me. Which edit is that?