Thai PM predicts current Covid crisis will be over in 2 or 3 weeks – 4 at the most

Thaiger

1 minute ago, gummy said:

So why do you actually bother to contribute to a Thai forum if so much about Thailand disappoints you ? 

Lives in Scunthorpe, allegedly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Faraday said:

if typhoo put the 't' in Britain who put the 'you-know-what' in Scunthorpe?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gummy said:
5 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

if typhoo put the 't' in Britain who put the 'you-know-what' in Scunthorpe?

Tony Jacklin

I thought it was going going something along the lines of 'getting a hole in one', but googling I see he does indeed hail from sunny Scunny.

Just now, Bluesofa said:

I thought it was going going something along the lines of 'getting a hole in one', but googling I see he does indeed hail from sunny Scunny.

Never doubt me

19 minutes ago, gummy said:

So why do you actually bother to contribute to a Thai forum if so much about Thailand disappoints you ? 

18 minutes ago, Faraday said:

Thailand does not disappoint me, I only go there for six month holidays so I don't care what goes on politically, but the country does seem to disappoint many farangs who live there as they moan non-stop, so your question should be put the them really.

Thailand is a great laugh as long as you can escape after the holiday and get back to reality. 

"Lives in Scunthorpe, allegedly."

Ey up lad, if a lived int'Scunthorpe like a wuld be reet skint avvin t'live theer up t'North, ya can buy an ouse for £100k up there, here with that, tha could only buy a garage wiv that amount like. 

Now if you had said Essex, you would have been right.

Edited by JamesR
bad Yorkshire accent
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

People he is 100% correct ….. as in 2 weeks he will order government agencies to stop COVID19 testing …. No testing, no results, so NO outbreak. 

Are you suggesting he is manipulating the numbers to suit his agenda?   ?

3 minutes ago, JamesR said:

Thailand does not disappoint me, I only go there for six month holidays so I don't care what goes on politically, but the country does seem to disappoint many farangs who live there as they moan non-stop, so your question should be put the them really.

Thailand is a great laugh as long as you can escape after the holiday and get back to reality. 

"Lives in Scunthorpe, allegedly."

Ey up lad, if a lived int'Scunthorpe like a wuld be reet skint avvin t'live theer up t'North, ya can buy an ouse for £100k up there, here with that, tha could only buy a garage wiv that amount like. 

Now if you had said Essex, you would have been right.

Err, Linckies, especially Scunnies, do not talk with a Yorkie accent as you attempted. Even over the border Hully gullies have their own East Yorkshire accent so it seems you know little about them after all. Which about sums it up as Essex is renowned for people that know little about anything.?

Sorry about my attempts at one of the daft Northern accents but I left T'Yorkshire when I was 15 years old and so lost my daft accent decades ago thank god.

Do not reply with a comment about some Essex accents you have heard on soap operas on the telly as the real Essex spoken here is neutral. 

There are a lot of professional ex t'northerner in Essex as they had the brains to move, now mostly wealthy they laugh when they return up t'north to listen to the locals moaning about outdated factories and last century industries being closed down but do not have the guts to move or retrain themselves.

The south with many jobs is only four hours drive away, it is not at the end of the world. 

"It's a reet f'thee", that bloody Margaret Facha", can be heard from many roof tops even though it was 35+ years ago.

But at least many of the t'Northerners had the sense to change from traditional dim Labour voters to give our great Boris the best election result for decades. 

Al si thee our kid. 

27 minutes ago, JamesR said:

Thailand does not disappoint me, I only go there for six month holidays

Didn't think you lived here.

3 minutes ago, Faraday said:

Didn't think you lived here.

No, luckily I can afford to live in two counties and not be stuck financially in Thailand like a lot of people as they are not able to afford to go back home to live unless they live in a tent. 

What do you all do when you get old and can not get medical cover and then become ill as most old people will at some point, are they the ones who do most of the jumping out of fourth floor balconies in Thailand? 

1 minute ago, JamesR said:

No, luckily I can afford to live in two counties and not be stuck financially in Thailand like a lot of people as they are not able to afford to go back home to live unless they live in a tent. 

What do you all do when you get old and can not get medical cover and then become ill as most old people will at some point, are they the ones who do most of the jumping out of fourth floor balconies in Thailand? 

Actually you seem to be a well balanced person after reading your last post. Certainly with a chip on both shoulders about something.

4 minutes ago, gummy said:

Actually you seem to be a well balanced person after reading your last post. Certainly with a chip on both shoulders about something.

I suspect the person who said I live in Scunthorpe and the others who joined in are the persons with the chip.

But it must be quite horrible to be stuck in Thailand and not afford to go back home.

I expect they are the ones with the chip but still try and pretend otherwise. 

20 minutes ago, JamesR said:

I suspect the person who said I live in Scunthorpe and the others who joined in are the persons with the chip.

But it must be quite horrible to be stuck in Thailand and not afford to go back home.

I expect they are the ones with the chip but still try and pretend otherwise. 

I have a wonderful life here. 

Anyway sunshine, stop your trolling, there's a good lad.

4 minutes ago, Faraday said:

I have a wonderful life here. 

Anyway sunshine, stop your trolling, there's a good lad.

Great, so stop moaning and allow others to have an opinion without accusing of them of being trolls.

As a fairly impartial observer on this thread, could everyone just relax a bit?

It seems seems to be getting a little heated with the insults, irrespective of who started it or who's ball it is and who's dad is bigger. Yeah?

I try to stick with the humour, although I might be complicit with my Scunthorpe joke.

Cheers,

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

And if he doesn’t, does that mean he is publishing Fake News

So …. His next step will be? Oh it will be increased Lock Down, yeah right. Look what a Claytons Lockdown did ie the Lock down you have when you don’t really have a Lock Down. 

Just let the Thais govern their own country. If they balls it up that’s on them. For those that don’t like what their doing, there are still flights out of Thailand.

You seems not tow he is not elect by the Thai people so what useless comment and by the way the Thais doesn't like this incompetence, too. So you tell them to fly out, too? Logic is not yours, too?

1 minute ago, Stardust said:

You seems not tow he is not elect by the Thai people so what useless comment and by the way the Thais doesn't like this incompetence, too. So you tell them to fly out, too? Logic is not yours, too?

.....not to know he is not elected...

15 minutes ago, JamesR said:

Great, so stop moaning and allow others to have an opinion without accusing of them of being trolls.

Quite agree, James, but when that opinion is not based on credible experience, & pretend they do know about the subject, I will.

12 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

As a fairly impartial observer on this thread, could everyone just relax a bit?

It seems seems to be getting a little heated with the insults, irrespective of who started it or who's ball it is and who's dad is bigger. Yeah?

I try to stick with the humour, although I might be complicit with my Scunthorpe joke.

Cheers,

Thanks for the reminder. I appreciate it.??☺️

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JamesR said:

The old blokes who walk around with young girls make me laugh as well, the girls are just waiting for them to die so they can get their hands on the cash.

They don't seem to realise that the normal Thai people married to people their own age laugh at them as they pass by.

I suppose the main thing is to stay away from those Issan women, they are basis of most old blokes downfall as far as I have observed. 

J Paul Getty answered a question once do you not know women are with you for your money. He answered I  know very well.

The old men you ridicule probably know very well. Good luck to them. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Faraday said:

Thanks for the reminder. I appreciate it.??☺️

No problem my son. Say three Hail Mary's and all will be forgiven.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JamesR said:

Most of his statements are irrational, it is what I expected him to say and hence I am not surprised, but what does that matter?

What matters is getting the vaccine and for people to be willing to take them by the millions, that is the only answer, anything else said is just sound. 

And he is also responsible for the big vaccine mess in Thailand it is not sound it shows his incompetence and milliins of people have to suffer, loose businesses or jobs and their health or even can die. It is not just sound he destroyed a country.

6 minutes ago, Faraday said:

Quite agree, James, but when that opinion is not based on credible experience, & pretend they do know about the subject, I will.

"Credible experience", been going there for thirty years, spent a year there in 2019 building a house in Rayong, spent seven months there in 2020. Average time there, six months a year in normal years.

I know some so called residents who stay in the same area for years, they mix with only other farangs and think that is Thailand thinking they have 'credible experience'.

3 minutes ago, TobyAndrews said:

J Paul Getty answered a question once do you not know women are with you for your money. He answered I  know very well.

The old men you ridicule probably know very well. Good luck to them. 

The ones I have spoken to mix mostly with others married and conned by Issan women and they really do believe it is all genuine, I find it quite funny.

I keep quiet of course as I don't want a knife in the back from the Issan girl.