Study confirms mixing AstraZeneca and mRNA vaccines as good as 2 mRNA doses

Thaiger

A recent study of Covid-19 vaccines shows that using AstraZeneca for the first dose, followed by an mRNA vaccine for the second, is as effective as 2 mRNA doses. The AstraZeneca vaccine is a viral vector vaccine, whereas vaccines such as Pfizer and Moderna use mRNA technology. Thai PBS World reports that the study was carried out in Germany, using 2 groups, 1 of which received AstraZeneca as a first dose, followed by either Pfizer or Moderna as a second dose. The second group received 2 doses of either Pfizer or Moderna. The 2 doses of the mRNA vaccines were […]

The post Study confirms mixing AstraZeneca and mRNA vaccines as good as 2 mRNA doses appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

49 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

A recent study of Covid-19 vaccines shows that using AstraZeneca for the first dose, followed by an mRNA vaccine for the second, is as effective as 2 mRNA doses. The AstraZeneca vaccine is a viral vector vaccine, whereas vaccines such as Pfizer and Moderna use mRNA technology. Thai PBS World reports that the study was carried out in Germany, using 2 groups, 1 of which received AstraZeneca as a first dose, followed by either Pfizer or Moderna as a second dose. The second group received 2 doses of either Pfizer or Moderna. The 2 doses of the mRNA vaccines were […]

The post Study confirms mixing AstraZeneca and mRNA vaccines as good as 2 mRNA doses appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The study was about Astra, Pfizee and Moderna not with any chinese copy vaccines! It is useless for Thailand this study!

12 minutes ago, Stardust said:

The study was about Astra, Pfizee and Moderna not with any chinese copy vaccines! It is useless for Thailand this study!

agreed ! 

1 hour ago, Paco said:

They can claim and state what they want, still I will never take them and certainly not mixed

You mean you don't want billions of spike proteins injected into you with zero long terms studies done of the effects they have on you besides causing blood clots? I was looking at a video from a  Dr from Canada that said he gave all his patients that had the injection d-dimer tests and 62% of them showed micro clots all throughout their bodies.  Who wouldn't want that? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ttalk said:

You mean you don't want billions of spike proteins injected into you with zero long terms studies done of the effects they have on you besides causing blood clots? I was looking at a video from a  Dr from Canada that said he gave all his patients that had the injection d-dimer tests and 62% of them showed micro clots all throughout their bodies.  Who wouldn't want that? 

Lol, I have enough with my diabetes