Wednesday Covid Update: Record high of 16,533 new cases

Thaiger

A record high of 16,533 new Covid-19 cases were reported today by the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration. In the latest and most severe wave of infections in Thailand, first recorded on April 1, the CCSA has reported 514,498 Covid-19 cases. Today, the CCSA also recorded another 133 coronavirus-related deaths. Out of the new cases, 202 were found in correctional facilities. The latest wave of the virus spread to many of Thailand’s overcrowded prisons, infecting more than 40,000 inmates. Field hospitals have been set up on prison grounds and the Department of Corrections is rolling out active testing to quickly […]

The post Wednesday Covid Update: Record high of 16,533 new cases appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

i like how media puts it in caps "RECORD HIGH" like it's Olympic record. It's far from high yet, even when you try to separate prisons from general population to make it look better. We all have to live through this, just be f#$$ng honest!

• Like 1

Their latest strategy must be if everyone gets it then everyone will have herd immunity and then only the weak and old ones die.

I saw a paper that Thailand had been praised by who I am not sure, to be third best at testing behind China and America, It was a government memo sent to pubic offices to their workers, also warning of a new more deadly strain of Covid.

The only reason for this is to creat more fear, why ? only those who sent it know that .

Both America and China have done nothing but lie about this farce from the beginning,

if Thailand are going to take the praise from two countries who have plenty gain in the financial demise of Thailand then they are playing the game to bring that about and playing into the hands of those who praise them.

Does Thailand think there is some kind of prize for getting the most test case.

America  admitted last week that of the100 000 cases that that had been registered at first  as covid 19 death, now  they have found  only some 9000 + had been due to Covid 19.

If Thailand continue to use the PCR testing then they may meet there Goals ?

Do the medical expert not read the latest scientific reports ? The PCR test give far more fales positives test than it  gives true positive test results.

Insanity.  

1 hour ago, AlexPTY said:

i like how media puts it in caps "RECORD HIGH" like it's Olympic record. It's far from high yet, even when you try to separate prisons from general population to make it look better. We all have to live through this, just be f#$$ng honest!

Well Thailand only has one Olympic medal so we need to talk about something record breaking...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Don't worry - our beloved Thai PM predicts current Covid crisis will be over in 2 or 3 weeks – 4 at the most . . . 

/sarcasm 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Remi said:

America  admitted last week that of the100 000 cases that that had been registered at first  as covid 19 death, now  they have found  only some 9000 + had been due to Covid 19.

Citation please

33 minutes ago, PatrickSatoLee said:

Don't worry - our beloved Thai PM predicts current Covid crisis will be over in 2 or 3 weeks – 4 at the most . . . 

/sarcasm 

Beat me to it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, stevenkongju said:

Citation please

This platform is limited for debating.

Or presenting information or to affirm.

I am sure if you doubt or agree you can do your own research.

Look at the latest utterings of Anutin and you get a clear picture of the future.  He says in August there will be 1 million jabs conducted per day, which by simple mathematics gives about 30 million across the month. This is going to be achieved because there will be a supply of 10,6 million doses! According to my reckoning that leaves about 20 million more potential jabs than there are vaccine doses. So there you have it, Prayuth and Anutin promising nothing but confusion yet again.

1 minute ago, Pompies said:

Look at the latest utterings of Anutin and you get a clear picture of the future.  He says in August there will be 1 million jabs conducted per day, which by simple mathematics gives about 30 million across the month. This is going to be achieved because there will be a supply of 10,6 million doses! According to my reckoning that leaves about 20 million more potential jabs than there are vaccine doses. So there you have it, Prayuth and Anutin promising nothing but confusion yet again.

Well liars believe their own lies and actually think others do to. No way will their forecasts ever be met in their defined timescales so just accept that. There is no confidence that any timescales for vaccinations can or will be met by this administration. But don't just blame them, the philosophy of protecting the special ones is decided by others I fear.

When I joined this site a few weeks ago the daily 'new infection' figure was around 4800/5000 people, & the powers-that-be were introducing all number of Covid-beating schemes.

So now here we sit, the new stats show 16000+ today, and the MPs are STILL fuelling the nation with promises. There's STILL folk queuing for food hand-outs, there's STILL no organisation whatsoever as regards vaccinations, & STILL just a boat-load of possibles. maybe's, & ifs...

... Does any member of this government have the balls to stand up and tell the rest of them that they have not got a fri**in clue about how to tackle this situation..?

What will be the daily figure come October..When the country was set to open up again..? Will the whole country be a 'red zone' for tourists? .. so have to avoid..?

5 minutes ago, Paco said:

Another day in hell

Paradise here.....just going for a couple of drinks with a neighbour.

8 hours ago, Ubon2530 said:

Well Thailand only has one Olympic medal so we need to talk about something record breaking...

Shagging? Olympic Gold?

11 minutes ago, gummy said:

She good looking ?

That's tomorrow night  ?

Tonight it is an Australian bloke........purely platonic....

1 minute ago, Poolie said:

Shagging? Olympic Gold?

Gold , Silver and Bronze with an IOC commendation for lifelong performances

Just now, Chaimai said:

That's tomorrow night  ?

Tonight it is an Australian bloke........purely platonic....

Heard that before

1 minute ago, gummy said:
3 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Shagging? Olympic Gold?

Gold , Silver and Bronze with an IOC commendation for lifelong performances

I would have thought the getting a silver would be very considerate, as you would have come second.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

I would have thought the getting a silver would be very considerate, as you would have come second.

Not me , just happy judging the performances