More Pattaya people arrested drinking alcohol, violating Covid measures

Thaiger

There’s no glitch in the Matrix, it’s just regular Déjà vu as 12 people were arrested last night at an underground room as part of a Pattaya bar raid. The 12 suspects were allegedly drinking alcohol, which Pattaya police remind people is a violation of the current emergency decree. The police also say that the dozen suspects were also violating other rules/laws like the communicable disease act and limits on gathering. The Nongpue City Police raided the “Fat Boys Bar and Grill” last night, around 8 pm. Currently, in places like Pattaya, no more than 1 person can drink alcohol […]

The post More Pattaya people arrested drinking alcohol, violating Covid measures appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

29 minutes ago, Ldiablo22 said:

If idiots like this keep flaunting the rules, Pattaya will never open up.

I just get so frustrated with these bloody morons, no worry, I'm sure the covid deniers, the vaccine conspiracy DNA gene altering hallucinating inducing tracker injection nutters will be along shortly to show us the error of our ways, their all crazy's too. ???

• Like 6
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, Ldiablo22 said:

Is that such a bad thing?

14 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

A biker bar by the looks of their fb page. An expensive few drinks probably. 

Indeed. It's an "Angels" bar (I think run by a support club) on soi Khao Noi, just up from the Chill Market.

MM The Snitch reported to the police as they were concerned about the " Incident " and were protecting the Enviroment. lol. Its all very well publicizing these idiots but we never here what Sentance they received.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuaHinHappy said:

Well, it would be nice if some things opened. Like all the businesses. 

And if they could keep all the Chinese tour busses out, that would be nice.

A lot of my friends have been feeling the pinch of either not working in a long time or not being able to open their businesses and make money.

Whole lot of villages in Isaan would like to see things open up again as they are getting backlogged with "go-go bar" eligible girls who really don't want to spend the rest of their lives working in a rice field !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, kerryd said:

A lot of my friends have been feeling the pinch of either not working in a long time or not being able to open their businesses and make money.

Whole lot of villages in Isaan would like to see things open up again as they are getting backlogged with "go-go bar" eligible girls who really don't want to spend the rest of their lives working in a rice field !

Agree about the tour buses.

I wonder what percentage of girls actually went back. I personally know a number of girls who would not go back to the rice fields unless unless they were dragged kicking and screaming.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

Agree about the tour buses.

I wonder what percentage of girls actually went back. I personally know a number of girls who would not go back to the rice fields unless unless they were dragged kicking and screaming.

One girl I know who used to dance in Baccara is now in Korat (outside the city) and working on a chicken farm feeding the birds.
I don't think she likes it too much !

A lot have gone back to their home villages. Most never had anything in the way of "savings" so as soon as the paycheques stopped, there was no money for food or rent. Living at home in the village means having a place to sleep and eating a couple times a day at least. Maybe doing the chores around the house and stuff.

By the time the bars open again though, many may find themselves too old (and plump) to get their old jobs back !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, kerryd said:

By the time the bars open again though, many may find themselves too old (and plump) to get their old jobs back !

That's when they transition to Hua Hin, the retirement center.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, kerryd said:

Too many were old and plump before Coronavirus.

• Like 4

For a country with such a small population of foreigners, especially now, they seem to be at the center of a lot of press stories.....well at least in the ones that the police/media are concerned about.  Granted - anyone breaking curfew or restrictions should be dealt with but I would imagine that for every Thai/foreigner party there are: 1) generally more Thai present/involved than foreigners , and 2) five more Thai only parties going on at the same time. 
If the weekly news didn't include at least one mention of a bad foreigner on a regular basis then the Thai people would have to look inward more often and that can be uncomfortable.  Foreigners (Dirty Farang) seem to be offered as a scapegoat to the Thai to keep them from really examining their country and what is going on.....but many see through the smoke and aren't happy with what they find.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TiT said:

That's when they transition to Hua Hin, the retirement center.

I used to say that about where I live, Rawai the last place on the island there is nowhere else to go after here, Just jump off the end of the pier, 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ldiablo22 said:

It is usually the few idiots (comparatively speaking) that governments overreact to or use as a justification to impose more rules/laws upon the millions. No alcohol on trains comes to mind. Two of their own employees got drunk, violated and killed a young girl, then threw her out of the window...so now no one is permitted to drink on trains. See how that works?

5 hours ago, AlexPTY said:

FB_IMG_1627357041574.jpg

Are you referring to having the picture of a murderer and terrorist as an account picture?

12 hours ago, HuaHinHappy said:

Yes, that's a bad thing. Tourism is the backbone of Pattaya. How many businesses are now shuttered, too many of them permanently, because there are just no customers any more? All of my favorite restaurants are gone, probably never to reopen. Walking Street, LK Metro, the list goes on. If people don't like the how Pattaya goes when things are good then they shouldn't move here in the first place. It's like that pig farmer in the states who had a family move in next door and their religious beliefs didn't like pigs, so they tried to shut him down. If you don't like something then don't put yourself in the middle of it.

• Like 3

So there one can say that in fact there is "prohibition" in Thailand because of COVID!?

Then who is to say that any 'rights' can't be controlled by issuing an "emergency decree"!

But if "drinking" people are such a danger to society why not outlaw alcohol completely like drugs are outlawed?

So there one can say that in fact there is "prohibition" in Thailand because of COVID!?

Then who is to say that any 'rights' can't be controlled by issuing an "emergency decree"!

But if "drinking" people are such a danger to society why not outlaw alcohol completely like drugs are outlawed?

An opportunity to appear virtuous and make fat profits.

There’s no glitch in the Matrix, it’s just regular Déjà vu as 12 people were arrested last night at an underground room as part of a Pattaya bar raid. The 12 suspects were allegedly drinking alcohol, which Pattaya police remind people is a violation of the current emergency decree. The police also say that the dozen suspects were also violating other rules/laws like the communicable disease act and limits on gathering. The Nongpue City Police raided the “Fat Boys Bar and Grill” last night, around 8 pm. Currently, in places like Pattaya, no more than 1 person can drink alcohol […]

The post More Pattaya people arrested drinking alcohol, violating Covid measures appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

i cant believe the ninnies on this chat . eat your covid sandwich and shut up this is so much crap . Bunch of pansies. Yur scared of covid it hardly kills anyone the shut down will kill far more idiots

MM The Snitch reported to the police as they were concerned about the " Incident " and were protecting the Enviroment. lol. Its all very well publicizing these idiots but we never here what Sentance they received.

Fined Bht7800 as reported on Fab Radio.

Thailand cannot exist on 150k of your preferred tourists a year.

i cant believe the ninnies on this chat . eat your covid sandwich and shut up this is so much crap . Bunch of pansies. Yur scared of covid it hardly kills anyone the shut down will kill far more idiots

Well, aren't you the hard man?

• Like 2