American charged after not wearing a face mask at a Taco Bell in Pattaya

Thaiger

Typical Black Lives Matter tick toc clown.  Glad immigration did their job. This kind is violent prone and is a racist.  No respect for Thai people or any people.  Thinks the world owes them.  He is a disgrace to all Americans.  
next time kick him out of the country 

• Like 8

I am an American who speaks perfect Thai and have come to Thailand fir many many years.  To see this pains me.  People like this are a disease in their own country which is probably why he is here.  
He brags that he has been retired since he was 25.  Only two ways that I know of that this could happen: Athletics or Drugs. His attitude wouldn’t survive as an athlete.  Thai leaders should know that Americans would support them drifting this rotten piece of wood onto another country, but please not back to America which no doubt sent him packing in the first place.   

• Like 3

<quote deleted>

And yet, quite often stuff about Thai people is allowed. At least never talked about. Also here in the past few days. 

Oh dear Yanks like this idiot bring shame on others Typical behavior. Can't construct a sentence so use foul language and loud. He is an Embarrassment and should be dealt with so should his Bird. The silly pair of Mother peoples.   

• Like 4

1 hour ago, PatrickSatoLee said:

Wearing a mask is not only to protect yourself but also others.

Don't forget to charge his gf too, she's not wearing mask either.

This is the kind of comment and attitude that made TVF so toxic. I hope we are not heading down that path

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DiJoDavO said:

I'd go even furter. If you worry about your health, why go and eat at Taco Bell? ?

The black guy should be polite and wear one when he's inside a public building. 

The white guy should not be complaining so quick and take that western bs back to his own country. They are always the first to make a big point out of something small. 

From my experience, if someone takes off their mask for something around Thai people, they either look at you, ignore you or walk away. Western people always try to police others. 

Any advance on the furthers, I will accept a DijaDavo furter if you like. lol

My further would be Taco Bell should have loaded his taco with the hottest Thai peppers as punishment.

He would have changed from black to red, and done some more cussing.

Edited by TobyAndrews

My countries finest 555.Many have a problem obeying  commands and rules, lately !

Big tough guy555

falang bpen baa

The other falang ,tip of the hat to you!

side note ,nobody wants to wear a mask ,but you must play the game or else suffer the rath of the police !This isn’t your country fool!

Edited by riclag
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, whitesnake said:

This is just the beginning of "meltdown' for Thailand!!! Just watch this space over coming months! You think some black dude not wearing a mask and cursing is bad...woooaaahhhhhh! Civil unrest is on the way! As one poster said yesterday, "All the makings of a perfect storm!"

I tend to agree with you. We have not seen nothin yet as the melt down is just starting to release its ugly little head.

1 hour ago, ExpatPattaya said:

I still talk with a few American friends who are adamant about NOT wearing masks or getting a vaccine.  Cannot or will not change their minds even after 16 months. 

My cousin in California was just approached this week by a woman who said my cousin was abusing her children by making them wear a mask while playing outside!  

It is worse in America than here it seems, yet this guy is a perfect example of Covidiot, but it seems 30% or so of the world have become Covidiots.  

Happy they tracked this guy down, but a "fine" is really not enough of a punishment IMO

Yeah, the USA is just amazing now. Like having to walk on eggshells and keep your opinion to yourself unless you want praise with one group or to get beat up by another. I have friends on both sides of each fence.

• Like 2

Regardless of the situation. If you are already wearing a mask and it works, why would you be in danger? If i was old and fat like the expat, i would worry about heart disease or any other related from being so fat. I understand the law and would wear it to avoid the fine. To pay a 1000 baht to stand up to someone that should mind their own business is worth it. Hate on Americans all you want.. without America, you would all be speaking german. Fyi, you expats are guest here too. Get off your high horse.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

I tend to agree with you. We have not seen nothin yet as the melt down is just starting to release its ugly little head.

Wait till you start getting on planes during the new normal ! There are some that just can’t get their head around mask rules

1 hour ago, Stonker said:

Because the Immigration Police said so.

Try as I can Mister Sonker, I am unable to find your reference to the Immigration Police describing aforesaid miscreant as a tourist.

He might not have been a tourist. He might have been a monk taking a day off.

8 minutes ago, Bam said:

Regardless of the situation. If you are already wearing a mask and it works, why would you be in danger? If i was old and fat like the expat, i would worry about heart disease or any other related from being so fat. I understand the law and would wear it to avoid the fine. To pay a 1000 baht to stand up to someone that should mind their own business is worth it. Hate on Americans all you want.. without America, you would all be speaking german. Fyi, you expats are guest here too. Get off your high horse.

Ah but some of the expats might not be able to get off their high horse - because they are old and fat!

1 hour ago, DiJoDavO said:

From my experience, if someone takes off their mask for something around Thai people, they either look at you, ignore you or walk away. Western people always try to police others. 

That is why this country is such a mess. Look, smile and walk away.

They should deport that American to where he came from. If you cannot follow the rules, just go back to your own country.

• Like 2

Personally, I don't think that the Covid measures do much if anything to stem the spread of Covid.  If they did, then the infections here in Thailand would be going down as the restrictions are imposed.  Same with other countries.  You have two countries such as Denmark and Lithuania close to each other with identical EU protocols.  Denmark has a low covid infection rate and Lithuania a high one.   Vaccines offer the only real prospect of protection and that has been the one thing that Thailand has done the poorest job in procuring. 

With that said, the law is the law.  The mask mandate and other measures are in effect.  When society starts picking and choosing which laws it will obey and which ones it will ignore, there is no law.  The man should have been fined for not wearing the mask and I would add that his behavior to the man who pointed it out was uncalled for.  It only reinforces the image of the ugly American.  He should be fined for his public profanity and perhaps charged with defaming the man in public.  Singapore has low crime because its punishments are severe and enforced.  The rest of the world should take note of that and do likewise. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To the Anti Maskers or people don't agree with mask wearing ask yourself this Question. How would you feel if you or your partner was stood in a cue at Mcs or Kfc where everyone was wearing a mask, how would you feel if the person directly behind you who wasn't wearing a mask started coughing and sneezing Phlegm all over you.

• Like 2

I bet they loaded his Taco with boogers and cum... enjoy!!

A large, strong young man wanting to fight an older, overweight man is ridiculous. Deport this a-hole super fast, or at least give him a kicking in the police station. Might be good to knock some manners into him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah, the USA is just amazing now. Like having to walk on eggshells and keep your opinion to yourself unless you want praise with one group or to get beat up by another. I have friends on both sides of each fence.

Yes and the women are pure poison. If a man is rich they will sue him for millions because he patted their bottom. If a man is a delivery driver, he are safe doing the same offence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, longwood50 said:

Personally, I don't think that the Covid measures do much if anything to stem the spread of Covid.  If they did, then the infections here in Thailand would be going down as the restrictions are imposed.  

That is too easy.

You should make a test, half the country with Covid measures, and the other half without any.

You don't know how it would be now without any Covid measures. Even with numbers going up, the measures can still have a positive effect. Maybe without measures you would see dying people lying on the street.

• Haha 1

Wanker vs wanker. They both made relevant points in their arguments, though, I'll give em both that much. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1