Pattaya suspects arrested for live streaming breaking curfew

Thaiger

Last night a couple in Pattaya was arrested for allegedly live streaminging themselves singing while driving a motorbike past the mandatory curfew time. Administrative Chief Officer Phochai Sangeiad says a team from the Bang Lamung district set up a night-time checkpoint in front of Pattaya’s walking street. Phochai tells Thai media that they arrested 44 year old Paiboon Butwong, who was driving, and his passenger, 44 year old Jantana Butsurin when they got to the checkpoint around midnight, or just 3 hours past the 9 pm to 4 am curfew. The Chief Officer says Paiboon had a mobile phone in […]

The post Pattaya suspects arrested for live streaming breaking curfew appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

This has as much to do with folk making vids that portray the place as a ghost town which is not a good look , as it is about breaking curfew rules ..

Edited by Dedinbed
Splleign
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Dedinbed said:

This has as much to do with folk making vids that portray the place as a ghost town which is not a good look , as it is about breaking curfew rules ..

It must be pretty Special to portray it as a Ghost Town.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

It must be pretty Special to portray it as a Ghost Town.

Might keep their spirits up before the sheet really hits the fan .. 

• Haha 1

Saw this on the local news this morning, sure the place was deserted but rules is rules, if he thinks he can do it then how many of his dumb mates will think it's okay for them to do the same, ?? 

Hopefully the Beak will give them both a hefty fine & they'll think twice about being so clever in the future.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Golden-Triangle said:

Saw this on the local news this morning, sure the place was deserted but rules is rules, if he thinks he can do it then how many of his dumb mates will think it's okay for them to do the same, ?? 

Hopefully the Beak will give them both a hefty fine & they'll think twice about being so clever in the future.

I wouldn't bank on them thinking though - once, let alone twice.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Good thing they were apprehended, if they got away with this others might as well.  Next thing you know the population might be set free from their home imprisonment.  Freedom and liberty cannot be tolerated 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bluesofa said:

I wouldn't bank on them thinking though - once, let alone twice.

Come on that's a bit unfair just because they were caught whilst riding their Honda Scoopy.  They all can't afford a Honda Wave with bicycle wheels and a loud exhaust.

1 hour ago, gummy said:

Come on that's a bit unfair just because they were caught whilst riding their Honda Scoopy.  They all can't afford a Honda Wave with bicycle wheels and a loud exhaust.

When I'm on my bicycle, my 'loud exhaust' gives me jet power. Just don't stand behind me when it kicks in.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

When I'm on my bicycle, my 'loud exhaust' gives me jet power. Just don't stand behind me when it kicks in.

Best if you stay of your bicycle as your a danger to other road users when your out on it.Happy Cat GIF by Likee US

• Haha 2

NO.  This is solely about two selfish ignorant people choosing to flaunt an order put in place not just for their own protection, but principally to protect others.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Best if you stay of your bicycle as your a danger to other road users when your out on it.Happy Cat GIF by Likee US

That's true. Fancy me hitting a car with my bicycle as it was overtaking me. It was all my fault I ended up with a fractured spine.
Lucky the woman I hit was a doctor and she stopped to help.

<For the hard-of-learning: The text above may contain traces of sarcasm>

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bluesofa said:

That's true. Fancy me hitting a car with my bicycle as it was overtaking me. It was all my fault I ended up with a fractured spine.

No don't tell me, surely not , you couldn't have been so lucky could you ? was it  "Sheryl" ?

3 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

Just had a thought, why do you not change your user name????

Blue streak instead of Bluesofa, good idea?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, gummy said:

No don't tell me, surely not , you couldn't have been so lucky could you ? was it  "Sheryl" ?

Ha ha, afraid not. Isn't Sheryl in Chiang Mai?

I didn't get that far it, was between Udon and Nong Han. My assailant is a doctor at Nong Han Hospital.
I bored everyone to death when I posted the details on that other forum back in March.
At least now, after four months I no longer need to wear the metal framed back brace.

No idea when I'll be back cycling again though. When I do I'd better give my assailant fair warning, in order for her to avoid me.

Edited by Bluesofa
misprit
  • Cool 1

9 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

Ha ha, afraid not. Isn't Sheryl in Chiang Mai?

I didn't get that far it, was between Udon and Nong Han. My assailant is a doctor at Nong Han Hospital.
I bored everyone to death when I posted the details on that other forum back in March.
At least now, after four months I no longer need to wear the metal framed back brace.

No idea when I'll be back cycling again though. When I do I'd better give my assailant fair warning, in order for her to avoid me.

Sorry Bluesofa I had read your story previously and I meant no ill intent. I was just being my usual sarcastic/piss taking self at the expense of Sheryl. Sorry if in any way I offended you, it was not my intent at all

6 minutes ago, gummy said:

Sorry Bluesofa I had read your story previously and I meant no ill intent. I was just being my usual sarcastic/piss taking self at the expense of Sheryl. Sorry if in any way I offended you, it was not my intent at all

No problem. I understand your alleged humour - ha ha!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bluesofa said:

No idea when I'll be back cycling again though. When I do I'd better give my assailant fair warning, in order for her to avoid me

If I were you I'd stick to just riding 'round a field .. 

IMG_20210727_073000.jpg

3 hours ago, gummy said:

Don't worry about it .. I take the p*ss whenever the opportunity presents itself out of him as he don't show mercy to me .. at the last place I was always getting off him .. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Dedinbed said:

Don't worry about it .. I take the p*ss whenever the opportunity presents itself out of him as he don't show mercy to me .. at the last place I was always getting off him .. 

I hear what you say and its all fine and dandy doing it when you deliberately do it as you know what you are doing but when it is done not knowingly it never hurts to apologise for your own mistake.

2 hours ago, Dedinbed said:

If I were you I'd stick to just riding 'round a field .. 

IMG_20210727_073000.jpg

I'd probably be charged by a buffalo - just how much I dunno.

• Haha 1