Plantations International provides Pattaya with provisions

Thaiger

Over 1,000 lunchbox sets were distributed yesterday at the Bali Hai Pier in Pattaya. The food was for local residents who had been adversely affected by recent business closures and restrictions. The food was distributed by Plantations International Co., Ltd. Plantations International provided lunchboxes and water bottles with the cooperation of Chon Buri provincial authorities to ensure the operation was orderly and health measures were enforced. Pattaya police also helped with the event, ensuring social distance guidelines were followed, people wore masks, used hand sanitiser, and followed other precautions. A Plantations International spokesperson says that 2 years prior the company […]

The post Plantations International provides Pattaya with provisions appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The Thais cannot believe their luck, They scam us as a habit, and charge us ten times what they pay to visit a National Park.

Keep us out of Thailand with expensive and oppressive, unreasonable restrictions, and when we cannot arrive in Thailand and they are hungry as a result, we feed them!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TobyAndrews said:

The Thais cannot believe their luck, They scam us as a habit, and charge us ten times what they pay to visit a National Park.

Keep us out of Thailand with expensive and oppressive, unreasonable restrictions, and when we cannot arrive in Thailand and they are hungry as a result, we feed them!

That is grossly unfair of you. Yes many people are scammed and yes it is often foreigners, but not only foreigners. If you think the scamming is purely against foreigners then clearly you know nothing about this country. Cheating others is part of the national senior institution instigated and enacted from the very top down to this day. Most call it corruption but it is simply cheating less informed people out of what is rightfully theirs, or should be theirs.

Now the most susceptible to this scamming, cheating corruption call it what you will are those at the very bottom of the "food Chain". These poor people due to the corruption and incompetent fiddling of the government and greed of the Elite have mostly been made destitute. Some recent figures suggest that is in the region of 5 to 6 million people nationwide have now crossed over that poverty line.

Now if any organisation provides help in the way of food  and water to help these poor people it should be applauded. Not ridiculed in a way that only illustrates your ignorance of the critical situation facing many people in Thailand today.

3 hours ago, gummy said:

That is grossly unfair of you. Yes many people are scammed and yes it is often foreigners, but not only foreigners. If you think the scamming is purely against foreigners then clearly you know nothing about this country. Cheating others is part of the national senior institution instigated and enacted from the very top down to this day. Most call it corruption but it is simply cheating less informed people out of what is rightfully theirs, or should be theirs.

Now the most susceptible to this scamming, cheating corruption call it what you will are those at the very bottom of the "food Chain". These poor people due to the corruption and incompetent fiddling of the government and greed of the Elite have mostly been made destitute. Some recent figures suggest that is in the region of 5 to 6 million people nationwide have now crossed over that poverty line.

Now if any organisation provides help in the way of food  and water to help these poor people it should be applauded. Not ridiculed in a way that only illustrates your ignorance of the critical situation facing many people in Thailand today.

OK I modify my post. Thai scam everyone not just ferangs.

However I do not modify that ferang pay ten times what a Thai pays to enter a Nation Parks.

I never ridiculed what a foreign charity did to help the Thais, but I am not applauding them.

• Like 1

I'm home in UK can't get back yet I have home in sakaeo I live in Thailand for 10 years yes you get scammed, but allso in the UK get scammed all the time by foreign shops here plus British shops and taxi drivers everywhere, Thailand is no different from anywhere, at least there prices are well below the UK, allways find the thai people helpfull ,if they don't work they don't eat not like people in UK who still scam you 

• Haha 1

@TheThaiger First of all, why this picture of somebody not wearing his mask properly? Not on the side of good PR one would say.