Monday Covid Update: 15,376 new cases and 87 deaths

Thaiger

Covid-19 continues to rise and hit record highs in Thailand. Today, the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration logged another 15,376 new Covid-19 infections and 87 coronavirus-related deaths. Since April 1, the latest wave of the virus, the CCSA has reported 483,815 Covid-19 infections. Over the weekend, the CCSA reported 15,335 new infections on Saturday and 14,260 on Sunday Of today’s new cases, 1,041 were found in correctional facilities. More than 40,000 inmates at Thailand’s overcrowded prisons have tested positive for the virus over the past several months. More information will be reported this afternoon following the CCSA’s daily briefing. Other updates… As of […]

The post Monday Covid Update: 15,376 new cases and 87 deaths appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Tends to be a pattern of 1000+ every 2 days at the moment  thursday 13000+  friday  and saturday 14000+ sunday and monday 15000+  so if the pattern repeats tuesday may have 16000+.

wait and see.

This week is a long holiday. There’s also another one in August. So these numbers will certainly rise significantly. 

Also not surprised with Samut Prakan, my neighbors seem not to care. They still had their weekly karaoke party…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

This week is a long holiday. There’s also another one in August. So these numbers will certainly rise significantly. 

Also not surprised with Samut Prakan, my neighbors seem not to care. They still had their weekly karaoke party…

Well most of the screaming, out of tune so called karaoke parties I hear most probably are enough to frighten anything away including covid ?

with a holiday weekend coming up i hope people dont travel too far but i know they will and the government will not stop them sad

9 minutes ago, ozz1 said:

with a holiday weekend coming up i hope people dont travel too far but i know they will and the government will not stop them sad

On the contrary the government is training out the infected ones. Its as if they are determined to ensure maximum infection rates in the poorer provinces 

What is obvious about these so called "new infections" is that they appear to coincide with the areas where people have succumbed to the inoculation propaganda and are now the epicentres for the "variants". Combines these issues with the inaccurate testing method and you have another mass panic.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Loongtip said:

What is obvious about these so called "new infections" is that they appear to coincide with the areas where people have succumbed to the inoculation propaganda and are now the epicentres for the "variants". Combines these issues with the inaccurate testing method and you have another mass panic.

Right, understood. You're anti-vaccination. Got it. 

The Red Cross has ordered good quality vaccine,What a great organisation. why has government not done this months ago ,no other way vaccinate vaccinate!

If you are scared of vaccine side effects, stay home. Being sick from covid has greater risks. 3% die. About 10% have  after effects from the pneumonia, other lingering health problems. Ivermectin an anti parasitic, is shown to be an effective treatment.

In the USA where I am now, the young, previously  unvaccinated, and anti vaxers are overloading the hospitals as me cases surge. A few already vaccinated do get the new variant but it doesn't go into pneumonia. So, like all lifestyle choices, you choose. That said, It is tragic that Thailand vac supplies aren't sufficient. so you can't get access to the vaccine, a different matter altogether.  Stay well, wash hands, social distance. Blessings

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, aladdin said:

If you are scared of vaccine side effects, stay home. Being sick from covid has greater risks. 3% die. About 10% have  after effects from the pneumonia, other lingering health problems. Ivermectin an anti parasitic, is shown to be an effective treatment.

In the USA where I am now, the young, previously  unvaccinated, and anti vaxers are overloading the hospitals as me cases surge. A few already vaccinated do get the new variant but it doesn't go into pneumonia. So, like all lifestyle choices, you choose. That said, It is tragic that Thailand vac supplies aren't sufficient. so you can't get access to the vaccine, a different matter altogether.  Stay well, wash hands, social distance. Blessings

i am very curious for you to back up any of the claims you just made.  The most generous data for the USA would be around 34 million cases with 610k deaths.  puts it at 1.7% and that is if you believe that everyone who got covid was recorded as such and all the deaths were due to covid when they have already stated that many of those people died "with" covid.

why should the people not scared of covid "stay home" while those who are scared shouldnt?

I am pleased the death rate is 1.7% and not 3% among those who get covid.  Reread: I said if you are afraid of the vaccine side effects (and hence, of getting covid) stay home.  From July 14th NBC news "Young, unvaccinated people are showing up at hospitals with Covid-19 — in some cases being admitted to intensive care and put on ventilators — in disturbing numbers, health officials across the country [USA] have warned. Yes, the vaccines from different sources are still experimental but the vaccinated people don't get covid or get a very mild case. I would not get vaccines from some sources. One should do ones research

"We are seeing patients in their 20s and 30s who are otherwise healthy who are coming because of worsening symptoms," a Kansas doctor said

Young, unvaccinated people are being hospitalized with Covid-19 as delta variant spreads, officials warn

"We are seeing patients in their 20s and 30s who are otherwise healthy who are coming because of worsening symptoms," a Kansas doctor said.

On 7/26/2021 at 8:52 AM, stuhan said:

Tends to be a pattern of 1000+ every 2 days at the moment  thursday 13000+  friday  and saturday 14000+ sunday and monday 15000+  so if the pattern repeats tuesday may have 16000+.

wait and see.

Happy the pattern did not repeat,good to see a decline in numbers of cases,pity the deaths were still high.

Edited by stuhan