Peaceful pro-democracy protests in Bangkok by Taloo-Fah

Thaiger

Peaceful protesters gathered in Bangkok earlier today for pro-democracy demonstrations and a Buddhist Lent ceremony as well. The protests were organised by the pro-democracy group Taloo-Fah and their leader Jatupat “Pai Dao Din” Boonpattararaksa hosted the peaceful event. The Taloo-Fah organised smaller groups around Bangkok in areas like Ratchaprasong intersection and Pathumwan, where they held a candle-making ceremony, a tradition for Buddhist Lent. The activity was in recognition of the Buddhist holiday that had been running for the past 5 days since July 20. Protesters gathered these candles and at around 3 pm the groups converged at the Victory Monument. […]

The post Peaceful pro-democracy protests in Bangkok by Taloo-Fah appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

6 hours ago, Thaiger said:

where they held a candle-making ceremony, a tradition for Buddhist Lent

I hadn't realised they gathered together to make candles?

• Haha 1

As time goes on, we will see more and more of this. Only Covid is holding them back now. A woman who cuts my hair says her older mom is a loyalist and a very conventional woman. She has always supported the army. She told her I run a farm. I have dogs, cats, chickens, pigs, buffaloes, and cows. And there is not a single animal on my farm, that is not smarter than Prayuth! 

The army is despised like never before. Prayuth should resign before it is too late. 

Had Prayuth and his team been on the ball, they would have locked down a 2km radius around the Samut Sakorn seafood market immediately, when the outbreak happened, and it would have likely been contained. We might not be where we are now. The entire nation might have been safe. Who knows?

He and his utterly hapless and stunningly incompetent army have failed us once again, and he needs to admit the failure, apologize to the nation, and fall on his sword, metaphorically, by handing in his resignation, in utter humiliation. 

A speech to the nation. "I am so sorry. I could have stopped this from happening. Same goes for my health minister. We are both handing in our resignation, starting tomorrow. We really dropped the ball, and failed. It is the right thing to do. I now realize both myself and Anutin have been way over our heads, this entire time. We take responsibility. Forgive us, if u can, but we will never forgive ourselves for failing you, the people of Thailand. 

This all happened due to sheer stupidity and stunning greed. Thailand is really going into a world of hurt now. Tourism will not recover for years and domestic tourism has died. Millions of jobs lost. Millions of lives devastated by idiots. 

• Like 1

Fantasy. Sheer fantasy. "A woman who cuts my hair...............' and her Mum is older? Really?

Edited by Poolie
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, dmacarelli said:

As time goes on, we will see more and more of this. Only Covid is holding them back now. A woman who cuts my hair says her older mom is a loyalist and a very conventional woman. She has always supported the army. She told her I run a farm. I have dogs, cats, chickens, pigs, buffaloes, and cows. And there is not a single animal on my farm, that is not smarter than Prayuth! 

The army is despised like never before. Prayuth should resign before it is too late. 

Had Prayuth and his team been on the ball, they would have locked down a 2km radius around the Samut Sakorn seafood market immediately, when the outbreak happened, and it would have likely been contained. We might not be where we are now. The entire nation might have been safe. Who knows?

He and his utterly hapless and stunningly incompetent army have failed us once again, and he needs to admit the failure, apologize to the nation, and fall on his sword, metaphorically, by handing in his resignation, in utter humiliation. 

A speech to the nation. "I am so sorry. I could have stopped this from happening. Same goes for my health minister. We are both handing in our resignation, starting tomorrow. We really dropped the ball, and failed. It is the right thing to do. I now realize both myself and Anutin have been way over our heads, this entire time. We take responsibility. Forgive us, if u can, but we will never forgive ourselves for failing you, the people of Thailand. 

This all happened due to sheer stupidity and stunning greed. Thailand is really going into a world of hurt now. Tourism will not recover for years and domestic tourism has died. Millions of jobs lost. Millions of lives devastated by idiots. 

Yes not only her, there are many surprises and changes at the moment.

3 hours ago, Poolie said:

Fantasy. Sheer fantasy. "A woman who cuts my hair...............' and her Mum is older? Really?

Maybe she has two ...