Covid-19 Poll: People trust doctors, social media, 85% confused.

Thaiger

A new poll shows that Thai people trust doctors for Covid-19 information, but nearly half also trust social media, while nearly 85% find the onslaught of information available at least somewhat confusing. The new Suan Dusit Poll was conducted by Suan Dusit Rajabhat University between July 19 and 22 with 1,691 people responding online. Those surveyed were allowed to choose more than one answer for each question and were polled about the availability of information regarding Covid-19 in Thailand. While just 15% of people in the poll said they weren’t confused by the overabundance of information sources about Covid-19, 41% […]

The post Covid-19 Poll: People trust doctors, social media, 85% confused. appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

9 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

A new poll shows that Thai people trust doctors for Covid-19 information, but nearly half also trust social media, while nearly 85% find the onslaught of information available at least somewhat confusing. The new Suan Dusit Poll was conducted by Suan Dusit Rajabhat University between July 19 and 22 with 1,691 people responding online. Those surveyed were allowed to choose more than one answer for each question and were polled about the availability of information regarding Covid-19 in Thailand. While just 15% of people in the poll said they weren’t confused by the overabundance of information sources about Covid-19, 41% […]

The post Covid-19 Poll: People trust doctors, social media, 85% confused. appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I'm surprised by that. Most people trusting doctors is not unusual I would have assumed but 85% trusting social media ? I find that hard to understand.

19 minutes ago, gummy said:

I'm surprised by that. Most people trusting doctors is not unusual I would have assumed but 85% trusting social media ? I find that hard to understand.

Ummm ...

31 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

But an eye-opening 47% of people put faith in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media sources for Covid-19 information.

I can see that 85% are confused! ?

• Haha 1

If the poll was in  the UK the results would be 85 percent trust doctors, however this is Thailand where many doctors could not tell the difference between a heart attack and indigestion.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

title here, is just funny.
poll ( ask some 1000 people and then news say, most of all millions in country say ),

"people trust, doctors ( and ? ) social media ( with tv news ), 85 % confused. "

yes, i am confused if, many people still trust doctors and news.
doctors who do any virus test, but it never proves a danger.
and news people who, use high ( positive tested ) numbers of people,
as, most of these people are sick and a country is in danger. but almost all are not sick. :))

most people in Thailand, stay at home and wear mask, both most of the time.
but from, ca. 3 000 t0 15 000 infected people, is possible because ? :))
if most people have, any "virus", they have it for months or longer,
but they are not very sick or dead.

is not natural, to talk about, same pointless things, again and again,
people not get healthier, smarter, activer in life, happier, etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1