Record high as Chon Buri hits nearly 800 Covid-19 infections

Thaiger

A record new 795 Covid-19 infections were uncovered in Chon Buri provinces along with 2 new deaths. The province has been locking down and tightening restrictions in an attempt to curb current outbreaks but the numbers keep creeping steadily up. Restrictions on food establishments, shopping businesses, sports and exercise, and even outdoor activities like beaches, parks, playgrounds and swimming pools have been enacted recently, as well as limiting travel by bus and domestic flights and setting up checkpoints. Gatherings of more than 5 people have been banned as well as any parties or drinking. But with Covid-19 numbers growing to […]

The post Record high as Chon Buri hits nearly 800 Covid-19 infections appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Just now, gummy said:

That is very serious and not looking like Pattaya stands any chance of opening soon.

Certainly not in October! My friends and I did a Google Meeting yesterday (Saturday). Not quite the same as sitting in a bar, but it worked out better than we expected. Will be the way until this gets fixed.

this is the way.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HappyExpat said:

Certainly not in October! My friends and I did a Google Meeting yesterday (Saturday). Not quite the same as sitting in a bar, but it worked out better than we expected. Will be the way until this gets fixed.

this is the way.jpg

That lady with a mask, what number was she ?

1 hour ago, Graham said:

The numbers are going up because the testing has been increased, it's simple.

The more you test, the more you find.

You have proof of that of course ?

Maybe chuck all the partygoers in the monkey house, let them get on with from in there, WTF is wrong with all these deniers ? Are they thick as pig sh!t or what, and the problem is we have the idiots on here telling us it's all fake, FFS.

7 hours ago, 2Lotus2 said:

Exactly. People walking around asymptomatic , or feeling just a little off.

Glad you mention that saying "feeling a bit off" as it reminds me that where I come from my parents generation would say "I am feeling a bit queer today", but of course we all knew what they meant. Unfortunately with the pc do-gooders out there people now can not express their mild health issues in a manner that was generally understood.