English Premier League 2021/2022 Season

Lowseasonlover

12 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

Sorry, that link only works if you already have an account on fantasy.premierleague.com. My bad.

To join, go to:

fantasy.premierleague.com 

to register

and then the link will work ?

Ok got that

14 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

I’ve just added some screenshots of the process. In the final screen, 

45741u

should do the trick

let me know how it goes

FFDDC464-4426-4A6E-9239-2E954A6B2654.jpeg

63FBA4D9-DED6-40DB-BA8A-7BBFBF5D330F.jpeg

BB1BE4C7-C0ED-4C5E-9477-5DFF57D2887E.jpeg

ADA5B16F-5C57-4754-8636-3C821D66E071.jpeg

6CBA216E-27AD-4D0F-B34F-E1EEB1F7D3CE.png

ok thanks I'll try later

Pep Guardiola in 2009:

”Modern football sometimes makes me sad. Nowadays there can be more focus on big-name signings rather than promoting youth and that makes me sad. Why buy a striker for £50 million when there is one waiting in the youth team?”

232426021_2085987638207653_978413885263698482_n.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Pep Guardiola in 2009:

”Modern football sometimes makes me sad. Nowadays there can be more focus on big-name signings rather than promoting youth and that makes me sad. Why buy a striker for £50 million when there is one waiting in the youth team?”

If this is still true, looks like old Pep is in for a truly tragic transfer window.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Aguero won't be happy .... he only went to Barcelona to play with Messi!

I wonder if there may yet be a twist in that tale

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Pep Guardiola in 2009:

He should go into politics after football. Politicians say one thing and do the complete opposite also

35 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

I wonder if there may yet be a twist in that tale

I dont know how true but weeks ago although he signed on a Free they couldn't register him until Barca reduced the wage bill, I guess now they have got Messi off the wage bill they will be able to comply 

48 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

I dont know how true but weeks ago although he signed on a Free they couldn't register him until Barca reduced the wage bill, I guess now they have got Messi off the wage bill they will be able to comply 

You could be right. I will admit the latest Barca press release had a more somber tone. What odds of Messi sightings in Paris in the coming days?

• Like 1

I know it's only a pre season friendly but beating Everton is always good + it was a good game Everton put out a strong team,

Manchester United player ratings: Bruno Fernandes and Nemanja Matic good vs Everton

Man United beat Everton 4-0 at Old Trafford in their last pre-season friendly and here are how the players rated.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-united-player-ratings-everton-21252497

38 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

I know it's only a pre season friendly but beating Everton is always good + it was a good game Everton put out a strong team,

Manchester United player ratings: Bruno Fernandes and Nemanja Matic good vs Everton

Man United beat Everton 4-0 at Old Trafford in their last pre-season friendly and here are how the players rated.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-united-player-ratings-everton-21252497

But a good opener for Leicester to beat Man City in the Community shield. Perhaps Man City need to spend another half a billion on Harry Kane after all

14 minutes ago, gummy said:

But a good opener for Leicester to beat Man City in the Community shield. Perhaps Man City need to spend another half a billion on Harry Kane after all

And Messi, good on Leicester well done

25 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

I think Ndidi is going to have his best season so far… Leicester will be back in the mix again.

King Power needs some luck with all their "duty Free" stores closed down. The family must be down on their uppers almost.

9 minutes ago, gummy said:

King Power needs some luck with all their "duty Free" stores closed down. The family must be down on their uppers almost.

Football club lost 140 million, 

4 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Football club lost 140 million, 

No more than the price of a certain birthday present for the Vichai family

The last friendlies done and dusted, the Olympics are over, now the countdown is on.

Going to sleep through Brentford vs Arsenal (due to the late hour, not boredom), but next Saturday promises to be a bumper. Every single fixture is an event. Can hardly wait!

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

1 hour ago, BigHewer said:

The last friendlies done and dusted, the Olympics are over, now the countdown is on.

Going to sleep through Brentford vs Arsenal (due to the late hour, not boredom), but next Saturday promises to be a bumper. Every single fixture is an event. Can hardly wait!

Yesterday I watched United and Everton and 35,000 fans makes a difference to the atmosphere next week always a good game against Leeds how I'd love to be there 

• Like 2

Hey my friends what do you think we should do, we put everything PL related here in this thread? or create different threads for different clubs? Im all for putting all in here, 

Let me know what you think, and may the best team win

Just one thread is enough.

There are not so many of us footy fans on TT; judging by the number in the EPL competition.

• Like 2