English Premier League 2021/2022 Season

Lowseasonlover

1 minute ago, BigHewer said:

I’ll second that, Chaimai. Norwich looked good against Arsenal. Nice run of fixtures coming up. Canaries 14th or 15th come December.

Shame they couldn't hold onto Buendia because once Pukki gets injured they will have even more problems unless the academy can produce a striker who will be yet another star to be alongside Cantwell and Aarons.

1 hour ago, gummy said:

OK OK Ronaldo might have had a few nice touches helping Man U to that win but my team Norwich, also performed wonders by lossing by only 1 goal. I am confident that on this showing they will win at least one game by Xmas 😉

Didn't you previously say that you supported Liverpool ?

5 hours ago, gummy said:

OK OK Ronaldo might have had a few nice touches helping Man U to that win but my team Norwich, also performed wonders by lossing by only 1 goal. I am confident that on this showing they will win at least one game by Xmas 😉

Did Brandon play?

6 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Bye all accounts he had a good game 7.5 on the player ratings 

Yes, absolutely solid and fair play to him. I don’t know why Cantwell and Gilmour were on the bench, but Norwich look okay. Arsenal looked more likely to concede for most of the game. Just a very tough fixture list at the start for the canaries. Points will come.

(Not a Norwich supporter, just would like to see them do well)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gummy said:

Shame they couldn't hold onto Buendia because once Pukki gets injured they will have even more problems unless the academy can produce a striker who will be yet another star to be alongside Cantwell and Aarons.

I wouldn’t worry too much gummy. Pukki always seems to have a dodgy ankle, often “in doubt” but still plays on match day, unlike others, who are out for weeks. I’d be interested to see how many games he has actually missed in the last few years.

11 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

I wouldn’t worry too much gummy. Pukki always seems to have a dodgy ankle, often “in doubt” but still plays on match day, unlike others, who are out for weeks. I’d be interested to see how many games he has actually missed in the last few years.

Very few , he just keeps going on. It must be the Finnish vodka

17 minutes ago, gummy said:

Very few , he just keeps going on. It must be the Finnish vodka

I can relate. No matter how many Asahi Super Drys I drink, I never get sick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lowseasonlover said:

xSy2hoT.jpg

Guess they could have removed his Arsenal T shirt and replaced it with one with " I love Michel Barrymore" on it so it had more of a touch of realism 😂

On 8/30/2021 at 10:54 AM, Lowseasonlover said:

I think Wolves will be a tough team to beat they just need to start scoring 

We now have the big Korean Bull now all will be well

A mate of mine a season ticket holder and to him "Nuno" was God

His opinion has changed somewhat and he says under is new guy "Bruno"(keep thinking of a fashion designer) hes seen some of the best Wolves attacking football ever just need the ball in the net

Fingers crossed! ...Wolves Aye we!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, poohy said:

We now have the big Korean Bull now all will be well

A mate of mine a season ticket holder and to him "Nuno" was God

His opinion has changed somewhat and he says under is new guy "Bruno"(keep thinking of a fashion designer) hes seen some of the best Wolves attacking football ever just need the ball in the net

Fingers crossed! ...Wolves Aye we!

Hwang Hee Chan looks the goods, for sure. And a very nice fixture run coming up for Wolves.

• Like 2

On 8/4/2021 at 11:35 PM, BigHewer said:

The sofa as it stands. One cushion for me (Newcastle), one for the wife (Villa) and one for Thailand (Leicester). 

With Grealish moving to ManCity, I predict the Aston Villa cushion’s days are numbered…

65420EA5-1010-43AA-849C-1917493E28A9.jpeg

Couch update folks. The transfer of Grealish to Man City has indeed led to a change in my living room decor, courtesy of the wife. It was a joke at the time but it has come true 😳⚽

067C9F96-F340-4412-9965-3A1303971299.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lowseasonlover said:

This girl is desperate to get back to England

FB_IMG_1632006062234.jpg.a00cb2c1ed498186c33e4ce09ed7804b.jpg

Could be worse, she may want to support my team Norwich City and by the time she gets to England they will be back in the championship league unless they get a replacement for Farke PDQ. Mind you they have scored another goal now so it is not all doom and gloom.

5 hours ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Man United beat West Ham in their Premier League fixture and here are how the players rated at the London Stadium.

Emotional scenes when Lingard scored. Hammers fans wondering what might have been.

2 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

Emotional scenes when Lingard scored. Hammers fans wondering what might have been.

What 'might have been' could have been a 2-1 win if Lingard wasn't playing and they had someone on the field with the balls to take a penalty.

A pretty dumb decision by Moyes IMO........like asking Jocky Wilson to come off the bench and get a 180 with his first 3 darts!!

10 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

What 'might have been' could have been a 2-1 win if Lingard wasn't playing and they had someone on the field with the balls to take a penalty.

Or a 3-1 win if Lingard was playing for the Hammers instead.

• Like 1

Regarding the Lingard goal, I do feel for The Irons supporters. Is there a stat out there for the highest number of players who have scored for and against the same club in the EPL?  Surely it must be West Ham?