Man with Covid-19 disguised as his wife to board flight

Thaiger

Stories have been going viral about how after lockdowns and travel restrictions, airlines are struggling with defiant and badly behaved passengers. But an Indonesian man who is infected with Covid-19 went to extreme measures to sneak aboard a flight this week disguised by dressing up as his Covid-19 negative wife. The man who had tested positive for Covid-19 swapped identities with his wife who tested negative in order to board a domestic flight in Indonesia. He was able to use his wife’s passport and her negative PCR test results to clear security at Halim Perdana Kusuma Airport in Jakarta and […]

The post Man with Covid-19 disguised as his wife to board flight appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

And here I'm all like "Wut? Why - and how - did he dress up COVID-19 to look like his wife?" ?

Then I realized that the intrepid headline writer meant to say "disguises himself"...

Wow. So is this how their drag queens get around escaped unnoticed? Note to myself, be weary in Indo as the book may not be the same as the cover. 

• Haha 3

did the Indonesian authorities quarantine the whole aircraft passengers and crew? 

they all need to be (quarantined), including the ground handling crew at Jakarta, or else it will just keep spreading. 

• Like 2

Should adopt the Chinese way of testing with an anal swab before flight. Maybe something a 'miss' would have got detected there

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Malc-Thai said:

Should adopt the Chinese way of testing with an anal swab before flight. Maybe something a 'miss' would have got detected there

Oh My!

• Haha 1

This is bad.

This will give the Thai authorities justification to perform sex tests on passengers before boarding..

Passengers will have to endure the rubber glove treatment before boarding.

Thais will adopt any excuse for a new rule with delight!

013-15-bottominspectors.jpg (1024×1432) (viz.co.uk)

Edited by TobyAndrews
extra
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TobyAndrews said:

This is bad.

This will give the Thai authorities justification to perform sex tests on passengers before boarding..

Passengers will have to endure the rubber glove treatment before boarding.

Thais will adopt any excuse for a new rule with delight!

013-15-bottominspectors.jpg (1024×1432) (viz.co.uk)

Toby They might get confused with M on a thai identity card and a real woman  when bottomering inspecting! 

• Haha 1

Yea but what about the Mandy , sorry Dick Emery's and Bombardier Gloria Beaumont's of the world .. how are they supposed to get about now .. 

IMG_20210725_074852.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dedinbed said:

Yea but what about the Mandy , sorry Dick Emery's and Bombardier Gloria Beaumont's of the world .. how are they supposed to get about now .. 

IMG_20210725_074852.jpg

Another great comedian who would never be allowed to perform now due to the pc brigade

2 minutes ago, gummy said:

Another great comedian who would never be allowed to perform now due to the pc brigade

So true that is .. I used to love Dave Allen when he'd sit on the chair with smoke and drink on the go .. that alone now would get him banned and that's before he even starts taking the pizz outta the Pope or whoever .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dedinbed said:

So true that is .. I used to love Dave Allen when he'd sit on the chair with smoke and drink on the go .. that alone now would get him banned and that's before he even starts taking the pizz outta the Pope or whoever .. 

I'm sure he's got a gazunder for that.

1 hour ago, Dedinbed said:

Fantastic story telling jokes, great talent.

• Haha 1