Vaccination registration open for foreign residents over 60 in Bangkok

Thaiger

Vaccination registration for foreign residents aged 60+ only (born in or before 1961) residing in Bangkok and neighbouring provinces… Nakhon Pathom, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Samut Prakan, Samut Sakhon. Here’s the link… https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSf…/viewform SOURCE: NBT

The post Vaccination registration open for foreign residents over 60 in Bangkok appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Is there any danger of 'registration' being extended nationwide in the near future I wonder?
Having said that, it doesn't say when those who do register might receive the vaccine?

The link provided shows a 404 error. I don't know if it worked originally, despite the article only having been posted three hours ago.

3 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Vaccination registration for foreign residents aged 60+ only (born in or before 1961) residing in Bangkok and neighbouring provinces… Nakhon Pathom, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Samut Prakan, Samut Sakhon. Here’s the link… https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSf…/viewform SOURCE: NBT

The post Vaccination registration open for foreign residents over 60 in Bangkok appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

19 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

Is there any danger of 'registration' being extended nationwide in the near future I wonder?
Having said that, it doesn't say when those who do register might receive the vaccine?

The link provided shows a 404 error. I don't know if it worked originally, despite the article only having been posted three hours ago.

I think this is another bluff.

As mentioned I have in 3 previous occations registered, and never got an answer, including the last time a foreigner 60+ could register.

In any other country the government who was completely useless like this would have been gone by now.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, tigress said:

I think this is another bluff.

As mentioned I have in 3 previous occations registered, and never got an answer, including the last time a foreigner 60+ could register.

In any other country the government who was completely useless like this would have been gone by now.

I think they have gone, we've' been left with a ghost government.

A couple weeks ago people over 75 stated they just showed up at the Bangsue railway station and got vaccinated.  

• Like 1