Life ladprao vs life asoke rama 9?

dj230

Posted (edited)

Anyone have opinions on these condos? or recommendations on what to look for in condos, tips? May move into one depending on my visa situation.

I was looking at 2, Life Ladprao, and Life Asoke Rama 9, both have units in the 11000-12000 baht range, fully furnished with appliances, fairly good amenities (although they're closed), looks clean/modern.

Life Asoke Rama 9 is closer to the center of bangkok, and Life Ladprao is a newer building, does the distance between these two make a difference for a person without a vehicle(not planning on getting a motorbike yet)? Any opinions on the locations of these two condos, surrounding neighbourhoods? 

I'm leaning towards Life Asoke Rama 9 since its a bit cheaper, have some units at 11,000 baht (few for 10,500) and maybe I could find a cheaper one that's on a lower floor, but it seems to be on the low end of the prices for rental already. 

Edited by dj230

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join Thaiger Talk Today!

• Latest Posts

1. 13

News Forum - PM says government move to digital technology will grow economy

2. 75

News Forum - First Omicron strain reported in Thailand, Test & Go traveller tests positive

3. 2

Preferred accomodation in funtown?

4. 23

News Forum - Boeing’s Max 737 returns to Chinese skies

5. 75

News Forum - First Omicron strain reported in Thailand, Test & Go traveller tests positive

• New Topics

• Tell a friend

Love Thaiger Talk? Tell a friend!

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use