Autopsy results for woman who died after mixing vaccines

Thaiger

1 hour ago, Stardust said:

Absolute nonsense to tell me about a ideology because I have my own opinion by the way the same like the majority of the Thai people they also want the mrna vaccines after all the mess. I think you want dictate your ideoligy to all the people here not allow them to have another opinion than you. Ask sombody here trust the experiments the government did in their vaccine management like the to share the doses or double the time for the second shot or now to mix. They are tired about and you are coming and want to dictate what the people think and call it ideology is really incredible.

Since your not a vaccine expert, I consider your comment as useless because a self claimed google expert you are without any medical background whatsoever can make up statistics anyway he/she/it likes to justify it's ideology.

I don't dictate anything, not vaccinating or fighting a vaccine is just stupid. Even Sinovac is 10-70% more protection then none. This has been said by doctors whom actually do understand vaccines. Nothing will be bulletproof including mrna ones.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shark said:

Since your not a vaccine expert, I consider your comment as useless because a self claimed google expert you are without any medical background whatsoever can make up statistics anyway he/she/it likes to justify it's ideology.

I don't dictate anything, not vaccinating or fighting a vaccine is just stupid. Even Sinovac is 10-70% more protection then none. This has been said by doctors whom actually do understand vaccines. Nothing will be bulletproof including mrna ones.

My old schoolfriends working at Biontech Mainz the developper for the mrna vaccine Biontech Pfizer you wanna tell me you know more then them . What kind of expert are you? You have any Doctor title? The people are tired if any experiments and the Chinese vaccines. Keep your CCP brainwash propaganda ideology for yourself. And yes he showed me the studies of the countries who used Sinovac and what mess it was because their immunity halfed after a few month and that of mrna are 10 times higher. These studies are international and officials so dont dictate others this ccp ideology and propaganda. So which doctor title you have you self claimed expert?

I'm not selling any propoganda. But good you have friends can't imagine that actually.

I just told my opinion and you played all your cards. I never claimed I was a doctor, I do have friends with doctorates whom explicitly told me if Sinovac is your ONLY option take it - Weigh this in whatever way you like. These people also had a history in Thailand even.

SORRY to bring the brutal truth: You can find that you want Moderna, Pfizer for f*** sake even Novavax it won't be there until Thailand is fully on it's knees. Before you got vaccinated with these vaccines you'll be deported by an officer whom had Sinovac and a booster of any kind.

8 minutes ago, Stardust said:

My old schoolfriends working at Biontech Mainz the developper for the mrna vaccine Biontech Pfizer you wanna tell me you know more then them . What kind of expert are you? You have any Doctor title? The people are tired if any experiments and the Chinese vaccines. Keep your CCP brainwash propaganda ideology for yourself. And yes he showed me the studies of the countries who used Sinovac and what mess it was because their immunity halfed after a few month and that of mrna are 10 times higher. These studies are international and officials so dont dictate others this ccp ideology and propaganda. So which doctor title you have you self claimed expert?

By the way there is another user (Bookshe) here connected with sombody who is working in that field for Biontech Pfizer and can explain you a bit detailed about the studies and results up to date.

6 minutes ago, Shark said:

I'm not selling any propoganda. But good you have friends can't imagine that actually.

I just told my opinion and you played all your cards. I never claimed I was a doctor, I do have friends with doctorates whom explicitly told me if Sinovac is your ONLY option take it - Weigh this in whatever way you like. These people also had a history in Thailand even.

SORRY to bring the brutal truth: You can find that you want Moderna, Pfizer for f*** sake even Novavax it won't be there until Thailand is fully on it's knees. Before you got vaccinated with these vaccines you'll be deported by an officer whom had Sinovac and a booster of any kind.

Maybe for you but it seams you have not all infos and what negoations going on with embassies. So speak for yourself and not for others and not for the one who have dual passports (Thai and foreign). The French and swiss already in their third round for under 55 vaccination. And the big european companies are already on talks for vaccine donations to Thailand and the USA will send donations, too. And now you start fearmongering the foreigners this doesnt work with europeans or the one who have social security numbers and insurance over their companies but it shows your real mindset!

I have a social security number, this gives me the right to get the available vaccine in this country which is:

- Sinovac
- AstraZeneca

The French is just a 'small' group in this country whom arranged it themselves next to Chinese.
The Russians, Americans, ... inserts any other group all depend on listed above vaccines.

Because even through you could've paid for Moderna which some did, there is NO order out yet. Neither available for the GP or the people whom paid for it.

Anyways your now implying that you got all the negotiation details. @Stardustjust take whatever available and don't be a crying about it. Chances of you dying of any vaccination even not covid-19 related are always under the 1% (0,00xx) I don't know but with Monks not being able to deal with the amount of cremations anymore.... wouldn't Sinovac protection be better then no protection.

No keep feeding the camp to go for mrna vaccines which won't be available for the 60M for another year. Great idea.

14 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

if you are a single man going about their business in Thailand every day is like Russian roulette. 

I'm not a single man, I do like the point you make.

• Like 1

For @Stardust please also see less Moderna even if you paid. You know. Stop Wining, Start Vaccinating with whats available people are living in paradise foreigner or not foreigner.

I would applaud if visa rules for foreigners will be demanding COVID-19 vaccination certificate (ie: proof of full vaccination).

Edited by Shark

46 minutes ago, Shark said:

For @Stardust please also see less Moderna even if you paid. You know. Stop Wining, Start Vaccinating with whats available people are living in paradise foreigner or not foreigner.

I would applaud if visa rules for foreigners will be demanding COVID-19 vaccination certificate (ie: proof of full vaccination).

You still dont get and seems to have no infos that many get registrated over their companies or embassies for vaccines. If you dont know things dont write or just guessing things!

Just now, Stardust said:

You still dont get and seems to have no infos that many get registrated over their companies or embassies for vaccines. If you dont know things dont write or just guessing things!

Neither do you. That's the beauty, your doing the same thing and now trying to flip it.

I actually got vaccinated over my company by the country, i choose to live and pay my taxes in isn't that nice. I got AZ. I'm happy with that.

3 minutes ago, Shark said:

Neither do you. That's the beauty, your doing the same thing and now trying to flip it.

I actually got vaccinated over my company by the country, i choose to live and pay my taxes in isn't that nice. I got AZ. I'm happy with that.

So why you wanna dictate others !? And if they choose different then you , by the way like the majority of the Thais talking about ideology. And interesting if you have a company and underestimates all the key industry in Thailand and a century of connections to europe . By the way Thailand choose by themself where they put their assets and foreign currencies including loans they took. It is about trust and free will .