Autopsy results for woman who died after mixing vaccines

Thaiger

Just as the government was launching their plan for people who have received a Sinovac vaccine already to give them AstraZeneca as a second shot, a tragic case occurred of a woman who received just that and died the following day at home in her bed. Now an autopsy has been completed on the woman who received mixed vaccines and doctors have determined that her death was the result of brain swelling from a clot. The director for emergency health hazards and diseases for the Department of Disease Control released the autopsy results today following the 39 year old woman’s […]

The post Autopsy results for woman who died after mixing vaccines appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The first round of labority rats. That shows for them are humans and their life worth nothing. Really morally deep rotten to the core. Ordering coctails mix never testet before is a crime.

• Like 3
  • Angry 1

Just now, Stardust said:

The first round of labority rats. That shows for them are humans and their life worth nothing. Really morally deep rotten to the core. Ordering coctails mix never testet before is a crime.

Well they won't be the first country that uses humans as laboratory test animals and I'm sure they won't be the last.

What you will never be able to conclude unless there are repeated instances of this occurrence is if the clot was a result of taking the vaccine or just coincidental to her taking the vaccine and it would have occurred anyway.  Many people confuse correlation and causation.  Her taking the vaccine and dying from a blood clot is a correlation but not necessarily a causation.  There is a near perfect correlation between the US spending on science, space, and technology and suicides by hanging, strangulation, and suffocation.  But certainly one did not cause the other. Certainly the vaccine reactions are to be mindful of and study, but rushing to judgement that the vaccine caused this woman's death is not established. 

image.thumb.png.2914c0f0748a936ae1d04feed158bf70.png

• Like 8

There was talks about blood clots in Canada for the Astrazeneca vaccine

At first they did point out the causation vs correlation point, and that there wasn't an actual increase in blood clot cases, however after a period of time, they did they notice there was an increase in the number of blood clot cases in the vaccinated population vs prior average occurrences, so they stopped using the Astrazeneca vaccine.

Edited by dj230

7 minutes ago, gummy said:

Well they won't be the first country that uses humans as laboratory test animals and I'm sure they won't be the last.

Yes I know there was Dr. Mengele in the Nazi dictatorship who made the same. 

• Like 1

AstraZaneca got booted off most of the EU once this blood clotting was discovered.

It isn't a major problem, but the rich countries have more options so they can minimize even the minuscule risks. Thailand cannot, and I don't think Thailand has any reason to ditch AZ.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, longwood50 said:

What you will never be able to conclude unless there are repeated instances of this occurrence is if the clot was a result of taking the vaccine or just coincidental to her taking the vaccine and it would have occurred anyway.  Many people confuse correlation and causation.  Her taking the vaccine and dying from a blood clot is a correlation but not necessarily a causation.  There is a near perfect correlation between the US spending on science, space, and technology and suicides by hanging, strangulation, and suffocation.  But certainly one did not cause the other. Certainly the vaccine reactions are to be mindful of and study, but rushing to judgement that the vaccine caused this woman's death is not established. 

Love the correlation data. One of my favourites which makes your point, is the correlation between ice cream sales and violent crime/murder rates. The conclusion could be that ice cream makes people go crazy and become violent, hence it should be banned. Or could it be that as temperatures rise tempers become more fraught more violent crimes are committed and when it’s hot, people buy more ice cream? I’m sure there will be some anti-icecreamers out there ….

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, longwood50 said:

I think you didn't get the point! It was about mixing vaccines without any existing approvals and testings. Thats why the WHO said it is an unknown field and not tested before. It is like russian roulette you don't know what will happen and that is international standard that every drug or treatments or mixing drugs needs a approval and testing before using it. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Unfortunately not for Thailand's Junta big wigs trying to back track and cover up their greedy little tracks to save the day. I really don't think they care one little bit for anyone out of their circle.

Jokingly aside - Back in the day in Bangkok life, I can assure you I have probably ordered a variety of oddball cocktails and mixed them in my stomach lucky to escape with no ill effects except a head pounder the next day. Now just a normal wine and beer mix or a beer and scotch mix for low key.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Unfortunately not for Thailand's Junta big wigs trying to back track and cover up their greedy little tracks to save the day. I really don't think they care one little bit for anyone out of their circle.

Jokingly aside - Back in the day in Bangkok life, I can assure you I have probably ordered a variety of oddball cocktails and mixed them in my stomach lucky to escape with no ill effects except a head pounder the next day. Now just a normal wine and beer mix or a beer and scotch mix for low key.

Yes I underestimated cocktails, too and was happy to wake up in my own bed and happy as I saw my 2 legs and arms are still there.

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, THETRUTH said:

AstraZaneca got booted off most of the EU once this blood clotting was discovered.

It isn't a major problem, but the rich countries have more options so they can minimize even the minuscule risks. Thailand cannot, and I don't think Thailand has any reason to ditch AZ.

They could have but they took orders from their masters and tried to make a certain person richer 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stardust said:

It was about mixing vaccines without any existing approvals and testings.

To be perfectly honest none of the drugs have received the normal testing.  So in that regards we are all being test subjects even with the doses of the same vaccines.  Studies in Spain and the UK show very effective results.  Canada has approved mixing and matching.  Now does that mean that every combination in every order has been tested.  Probably not.  However the fact that this woman died "may" be just coincidental to having the Covid injection.  Perhaps the response was unique to her, or the fact she had a blood clot may have been caused by other factors.  We just don't know. 

image.png.674584b7d37ee07e19544ab6f336ab0b.png

image.png.5b031bc5ade8cbe6865407ecf6f8b6ae.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Soidog said:

, is the correlation between ice cream sales and violent crime/murder rates.

You are correct.  Everything has a correlation but the fact that there is a correlation is not proof of a causal factor.  But people often mistake the correlation to be a causation.  The fact that this woman died of a health issue causes one to immediately jump to the assumption that the taking of the vaccine caused the clot.  It may have.  But she might have ingested something else or taken a medicine making her prone to a blood clot.  Or it just might have been something that she was destined to have because of her personal body chemistry.   

The consumption of ice cream (pints per person) and the number of murders in New York are positively correlated. That is, as the amount of ice cream sold per person increases, the number of murders increases.
image.png.1077c0c4cd4fed52751e3c3eee4b85e9.png

Edited by longwood50
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Stardust said:

I think you didn't get the point! It was about mixing vaccines without any existing approvals and testings. Thats why the WHO said it is an unknown field and not tested before. It is like russian roulette you don't know what will happen and that is international standard that every drug or treatments or mixing drugs needs a approval and testing before using it. 

Seriously Stardust come with something new, your like a stuck record, keep repeating the same thing as an justification.

Don't you get tired of yourself?

• Like 2

I know in my country that AZ is now only recommended for people over 60. It was people over 50 and then changed to people over 60 years old, precisely because of the small (really small) risk of a blood clot event. I am thinking this woman was one of the very few unfortunate ones. It's so very sad, of course. Pfizer is also showing to cause heart inflammation in young people, but again in very rare circumstances. It will always be a balance of risk. The risk of dying from a vaccine and the risk of dying or being seriously ill for a long time due to Covid-19. On balance, take the vaccine. I am due for my second AZ dose in August. I had no side effects and Iam under 60. Perhaps months fromnow, I might take a booster shot of Pfizer, but the world reality is that we all need access to vaccines (of whatever type...whatever is available), to gain some protection against serious illness or death. 

• Like 2

After a few days, the injected product disappears.

At 4 weeks there is no more trace.

The 'mix and match's does not pose a health problem. It is just at the level of efficiency that this has not been demonstrated.

The boosting effect of the second dose of AstraZeneca on Sinovac may not be as durable as two doses of AstraZeneca.

There is a proven problem of trombosis in women under 55 with AstraZeneca.

6 hours ago, Stardust said:

They have been tested before.

It was reported here.

It was reported here.

4 hours ago, Shark said:

Seriously Stardust come with something new, your like a stuck record, keep repeating the same thing as an justification.

It was reported here.

Click.

They have been 

Click.

22 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Just as the government was launching their plan for people who have received a Sinovac vaccine already to give them AstraZeneca as a second shot, a tragic case occurred of a woman who received just that and died the following day at home in her bed. Now an autopsy has been completed on the woman who received mixed vaccines and doctors have determined that her death was the result of brain swelling from a clot. The director for emergency health hazards and diseases for the Department of Disease Control released the autopsy results today following the 39 year old woman’s […]

The post Autopsy results for woman who died after mixing vaccines appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

As we can read in the Bangkok post and Thai pbs ( Thai tv and Thai news outlets,too) there is a chicken factory with 1600 infected workers and they were vaccinated with Sinopharm. I wondering why this is not in the Thaiger news when it is on all other news outlets? This brings a lot of questions now on these Chinese Vaccines.

20 hours ago, Shark said:

So then give us some light what you bring up here?! We are all interested !

20 hours ago, Shark said:

And by the way it is repeated because I answered some quotes but maybe you are stucked in it!

So then give us some light what you bring up here?! We are all interested !

For me it's clear that you are stuck in one side of the vaccination ideology. I don't agree with your overall when it comes to this ideology. However I already decided not to waste any of my time on this anymore.

And by the way it is repeated because I answered some quotes but maybe you are stucked in it!

Also don't be afraid that it was this, it's more you repeating the same ideology your like a Jehovah witness for a side of the vaccination ideology.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Shark said:

For me it's clear that you are stuck in one side of the vaccination ideology. I don't agree with your overall when it comes to this ideology. However I already decided not to waste any of my time on this anymore.

Also don't be afraid that it was this, it's more you repeating the same ideology your like a Jehovah witness for a side of the vaccination ideology.

What side? The only side I have we need a quality vaccine like Pfizer, moderna. So explain me more about that. Or you wanna dictate and people should not have their own opinion what they want for their body? By the way this chinese vaccines have in many western countries no approval . So what you wanna preach us here???

1 minute ago, Stardust said:

What side? The only side I have we need a quality vaccine like Pfizer, moderna. So explain me more about that. Or you wanna dictate and people should not have their own opinion what they want for their body? By the way this chinese vaccines have in many western countries no approval . So what you wanna preach us here???

53 minutes ago, Shark said:

Absolute nonsense to tell me about a ideology because I have my own opinion by the way the same like the majority of the Thai people they also want the mrna vaccines after all the mess. I think you want dictate your ideoligy to all the people here not allow them to have another opinion than you. Ask sombody here trust the experiments the government did in their vaccine management like the to share the doses or double the time for the second shot or now to mix. They are tired about and you are coming and want to dictate what the people think and call it ideology is really incredible.