Covid UPDATE Saturday: 14,260 new infections, news briefs

Thaiger

The Public Health Department have announced another 14,260 infections and 119 Covid-related deaths over the past 24 hours. 655 cases have been detected in Thai prisons. Whilst a slight drop from yesterday’s total new infections it maintains a rising trend in new infections around the country. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has registered 2,661 foreigners and expats aged over 60 years of age. They are now waiting for their vaccination date to be sent to them. You can register HERE but do so soon as the next vaccination targets will be called for registration soon. • The Public Health Ministry says […]

The post Covid UPDATE Saturday: 14,260 new infections, news briefs appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

30 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

They also declared that the Sinovac efficacy against the Covid Delta variant is “also stable, and laboratory tests also prove that a booster dose and mixed doses can boost immunity at a faster and higher rate”.

Have I been dreaming, or did I read in the press outside Thailand that Sinovac was ineffective against the Covid Delta variant?
I await someone else to react to this.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gummy said:

Thanks. I didn't remember it being in the Thai news, it obviously was.

Since the article above was dated 12 July, I'm guessing the Public Health Department think people will have forgotten the news from almost two weeks ago.

<For the hard-of-learning: The text above may contain traces of sarcasm>

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluesofa said:

Thanks. I didn't remember it being in the Thai news, it obviously was.

Since the article above was dated 12 July, I'm guessing the Public Health Department think people will have forgotten the news from almost two weeks ago.

<For the hard-of-learning: The text above may contain traces of sarcasm>

That's assume they actually read anything anyway

They are just trying to justify the purchase of sinovac. Why is it many Countries will not use? Because it is ineffective. Having said that it is better than nothing due to the fact that the Thai government have been very poor at purchasing alternative vaccines.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why do they post every day the the number of people they have tested positive or have died from what they call covid related deaths.

We know the PCR testing equipment is not a valid way of testing for virul infection and how the test can be minnipulated to a desired outcome. We also know that a related death means the people were ill before they caught SARS 2.

So what is the aim ?

By  constantly showing these numbers everywhere we turn ?

Is it so people will run in fear to be injected with something that tells you it can not solve anything but it may reduce your symptoms if you have SARS 2, or to put people in such fear that they lose their minds, there is no positive reason so why do they treat people this way.

We know America and Europe played this game with it's people last year, the cover has been blown, inflated death rates , videos of people on ventilators, people crying at the lose of loved ones.

Death figures have shown that there was no increase in deaths world wide from any previous years going back to 2015.

If there had been or is a pandemic where are the body's ?

There is nothing worse than a bad scammer.

Why people don't research for themselves and see the holes in the scam instead instead of sitting instead of sitting in front of the

tell lie vision 

Crazy world 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bluesofa said:

Have I been dreaming, or did I read in the press outside Thailand that Sinovac was ineffective against the Covid Delta variant?

What are you expecting from any of the vaccine a cure ? Stop transmission?

The only thing any of them have committed themselves to is a reduction in symptoms if you have the virus.

In fact they could promise you the moon as they are not liebal for anything they say or do.

What were seeing in many parts of the world in vast numbers are the side effects of these injections.

If  you read the small print they tell you that the injection is a 3d stage human trial.

That has not been certified for human use.

So good luck 

But don't build your hopes up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Remi said:

Why do they post every day the the number of people they have tested positive or have died from what they call covid related deaths.

We know the PCR testing equipment is not a valid way of testing for virul infection and how the test can be minnipulated to a desired outcome. We also know that a related death means the people were ill before they caught SARS 2.

So what is the aim ?

Is it so people will run in fear to be injected with something that tells you it can not solve anything but it may reduce your symptoms if you have SARS 2, or to put people in such fear that they lose their minds, there is no positive reason so why do they treat people this way.

We know America and Europe played this game with it's people last year, the cover has been blown, inflated death rates , videos of people on ventilators, people crying at the lose of loved ones.

Death figures have shown that there was no increase in deaths world wide from any previous years going back to 2015.

Why people don't research for themselves and see the holes in the scam instead instead of sitting instead of sitting in front of the

tell lie vision 

Crazy world 

We also know that some people have a brain the size of an extremely small pea and the intelligence and logic of a stone, but that that doesn't stop them thinking they're better informed than anyone else and repeatedly claiming as fact things which are totally untrue.

Fortunate that none of them are commenting here. of course.

13 minutes ago, Remi said:

If you read the small print they tell you that the injection is a 3d stage human trial.

Only if the small print you're reading is long out of date.

Vaccines produced by most of the major manufacturers passed Ph 3 trials several months ago and all were "certified for human use", whatever that means, after Ph 1 trials.

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

55 minutes ago, Remi said:
3 hours ago, Bluesofa said:

What are you expecting from any of the vaccine a cure ? Stop transmission?

The only thing any of them have committed themselves to is a reduction in symptoms if you have the virus.

In fact they could promise you the moon as they are not liebal for anything they say or do.

What were seeing in many parts of the world in vast numbers are the side effects of these injections.

If  you read the small print they tell you that the injection is a 3d stage human trial.

That has not been certified for human use.

So good luck 

But don't build your hopes up.

I was purely trying to confirm that government departments here have changed what they are saying, nothing else.

4 hours ago, Bluesofa said:

I’ve not read it’s ineffective, but I have read its less effective compared to its efficacy with other variants. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Remi said:

So what is the aim ?

tell lie vision 

Crazy world 

I think the point of publishing the numbers are to show if things are getting worse or getting better. The actual number is fairly meaningless, rather the rate of change from one week to the next is more informative. 

With regard to the comment about no increase in deaths worldwide,  be good if you could provide a source for that data. As you’ve suggested, people should do research for themselves, so I have. The term used is “excess deaths”. This is how many people above or below the average  number of people who would normally die in a given period or a given time of the year. The attached shows the U.S and the U.K. during the Covid period to date. As you can see, in April 2020, there were over 100% more people dying than previous yearly averages. In the US that was around 45%. You will also note some negatives numbers which are thought to be due to less other transmissible diseases and road fatalities during lockdown periods. Ive also attached the Thai data and supplied the link. If you click on the graphs it will let you choose many other countries.  

https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid

F5897D92-93DC-4795-BB75-E952D0B0145C.jpeg

0601B468-3ED4-43D6-BC2B-07E698BF8AA3.jpeg

Edited by Soidog
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I read breakdown of total  infections by province. However the provinces vary greatly in population. Is there a table that shows the the comparative number of infections per 100,000?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Agudbuk said:

I read breakdown of total  infections by province. However the provinces vary greatly in population. Is there a table that shows the the comparative number of infections per 100,000?

All infection-numbers published are only of any relevance, when also

#1 - the number of tests taken to arrive at the infection number is provided, and includes information on the method of testing used (random testing, targeted testing, testing on hospital-submission, etc.);

#2 - the numbers are presented in a time-graph, allowing to determine - when condition #1 has been met - whether inevitable daily variation in numbers, are due to 'noise' or indicative of an upward/downward trend.

On 7/24/2021 at 8:50 AM, Bluesofa said:

Ask the members of the Thai police and Immigration if the want another dose of Sinovac. A lot of them are still trying to recover from the first round, some even nearly two months later!  

NONE of the inoculations are effective against any of these fake variants! If you look at the areas where the variants are occuring and where the most inoculations have been done, it is obvious that these variants are caused by those who have been inoculated. That's why Phuket is a hot bed of new "cases"!! And all the other cat box islands that chose this inoculation idiocy will find themselves in the same boat! It ain't brain surgery, just common sense and obsevation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

All infection-numbers published are only of any relevance, when also

#1 - the number of tests taken to arrive at the infection number is provided, and includes information on the method of testing used (random testing, targeted testing, testing on hospital-submission, etc.);

When the "tests" aren't worth the packet they come in and the supposed "virus" has never been isolated, purified and identified, NONE of these unsubstantiated "infection numbers" or "cases" are of any relevance! It is all just a guessing game and any information that doesn't support the plandemic narrative is censored or banned.

13 minutes ago, Loongtip said:

When the "tests" aren't worth the packet they come in and the supposed "virus" has never been isolated, purified and identified, NONE of these unsubstantiated "infection numbers" or "cases" are of any relevance! It is all just a guessing game and any information that doesn't support the plandemic narrative is censored or banned.

Largely true!  I would argue that the only number of relevance is the one of those exhibiting covid-like symptoms of illness that warrant hospitalization.

On 7/24/2021 at 10:19 AM, Remi said:

So what is the aim ?

tell lie vision 

Crazy world 

Finally, someone who can observe the facts and actually understand that this whole plandemic is a complete scam!! Good on you brother.

Sad thing is that most of the posts on here are from low IQ doofuses who need help putting their thongs on the right feet and just follow the other vaxxer sheep!

9 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Largely true!  I would argue that the only number of relevance is the one of those exhibiting covid-like symptoms of illness that warrant hospitalization.

What "covid like symptoms" are you talking about? Do you mean the influenza symptoms that come around every year, are treated simply with over the counter medication and rarely require hospitalisation except for pneumonia and NEVER require an untested, experimental, mRNA genome therapy that is worse than the influenza that it is purported to treat?

How can someone show "covid like symptoms" when the "covid virus" has STILL NOT been isolated, purified or identified?! And how did the 'flu mysteriously disappear, only to be replaced by this farcical "covid" and is it just coincidental that the much publicised, false, death figures from this plandemic are roughly the same as the yearly deaths from this "deadly" virus?

NONE of their false "numbers" are of any relelevance.