Department head predicts Covid-19 could last up to another year

Thaiger

45 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Which is fine until you have a look at Fort Detrick and the vaping illness that took place in 2019. Its easy to blame the Chinese but look at this from an American.

Yeah until otherwise proven it still all points to the Wuhan and the bats and the CCP. That's just my opinion and where I think things are at. But not that the US is as clean as the driven snow, but in this case not them, or as throwing another one out there,  is it the start of the One World Order?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah until otherwise proven it still all points to the Wuhan and the bats and the CCP. That's just my opinion and where I think things are at. But not that the US is as clean as the driven snow, but in this case not them, or as throwing another one out there,  is it the start of the One World Order?

It comes down to who makes all the noise and where they make it. I dont think China has that capability.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Poolie said:

It comes down to who makes all the noise and where they make it. I dont think China has that capability.

Just watching Pawn Sacrifice on TV. About Bobby Fischer. Talk about a conspiracy time and movie.

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

Just watching Pawn Sacrifice on TV. About Bobby Fischer. Talk about a conspiracy time and movie.

I dont watch TV.

4 hours ago, Loongtip said:

Interesting to note that these "variants" are only occuring in areas where bulk numbers of idiots have been taking the jabs, and nothing happened before this "jab madness" began!

So what "bulk number of idiots" took their jab in South-Africa, India or Brazil? 3 variants from countries with nearly o vaccinations

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, dimitri said:

Yes. I support banning lies, false news and conspiracy theories.

We have all been able to see where that can lead and what consequences that can have.

I agree @dimitri but there have always been the lies, fake news and conspiracy theories throughout history. The problem today is the internet and social media world we live in. All nations and cultures are struggling to understand how best to deal with it. Banning is the first option, but it’s hard to draw the line and allow people with agendas to use the laws to control information. Perhaps the other option is to let it flow and trust in peoples judgements. The frustration I have, is that the lier’s and conspiracists are a small minority and yet they are aided by mainstream media who enjoy publishing outlandish comments. That’s  where these people get their real publicity from. The truth is boring. There are no aliens and the Illuminati don’t run the world. But it’s far more fun to publish stories that say they do. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Soidog said:

I agree @dimitri but there have always been the lies, fake news and conspiracy theories throughout history. The problem today is the internet and social media world we live in. All nations and cultures are struggling to understand how best to deal with it. Banning is the first option, but it’s hard to draw the line and allow people with agendas to use the laws to control information. Perhaps the other option is to let it flow and trust in peoples judgements. The frustration I have, is that the lier’s and conspiracists are a small minority and yet they are aided by mainstream media who enjoy publishing outlandish comments. That’s  where these people get their real publicity from. The truth is boring. There are no aliens and the Illuminati don’t run the world. But it’s far more fun to publish stories that say they do. 

Do what I do, ignore the lot of them. It's fun, for a while, but in the end you save yourself a lot of self-castigation and wealth of falsehood and omission.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Guevara said:

Why do some people place the Flu virus it he same sentence as Covid 19/ do they know something the Virologists et al don't know?

Dig your heels in, bury your head in the sand, get rebellious.

God help us from the cerebrally challenged.

virologists, et al that 

Where is your irrefutable evidence that this supposed "covid" actually exists, when you consider that as of today, this fake virus has STILL NOT been isolated, purified and identified!? It would appear that you are one of your "cerebrally challenged" covidians.

18 hours ago, Alavan said:

So what "bulk number of idiots" took their jab in South-Africa, India or Brazil? 3 variants from countries with nearly o vaccinations

If you put aside your sarcasm for a moment and do a little research, you will find that England, Israel and America and Thailand among others have all had a "bulk number of idiots" who took the jab and now have all these "variants" that you try to deny exist!

On 7/25/2021 at 9:16 AM, dimitri said:

Yes. I support banning lies, false news and conspiracy theories.

We have all been able to see where that can lead and what consequences that can have.

Yes, and those lies, false news and "conspiracy theories" from WHO, FDA, CDC and the MSM , along with the censoring of opinions by Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc., as well as those from the aforementioned pack of jackals are what has led us to where we are today. 

17 minutes ago, Loongtip said:

Where is your irrefutable evidence that this supposed "covid" actually exists, when you consider that as of today, this fake virus has STILL NOT been isolated, purified and identified!? It would appear that you are one of your "cerebrally challenged" covidians.

Strange. Fake virus. Hmmmmmm......

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Poolie said:

Which is fine until you have a look at Fort Detrick and the vaping illness that took place in 2019. Its easy to blame the Chinese but look at this from an American.

Precisely! This "outbreak" has been totally overlooked by the MSM and could quite possibly be the precurser to the madness we find ourselves in today. Fort Detrick was the centre of a number of previous infective outbreaks in the area surrounding the facility in years prior to the "vaping" farce. Also interesting to note that Fort Detrick was one of the training  "ports of call" for the Bat Lady and her entourage before she visited the University of North Carolina for further training in gain of function activities. Another point to note is that Bat Lady was given free samples of the "virus", compliments of Fauci, to take back to Wuhan and that Detrick was closed down immediately after the visit!  

It's no wonder that these incidents are being ignored by the MSM.

On 7/24/2021 at 3:18 PM, Stonker said:

A ten second search for "ivmmeta" will find countless articles from genuine experts, from the BMJ to the  FDA, to countless independent experts, taking apart the supposed "meta-studies" and showing them all to be fake / false / fraudulent.

You are certainly stretching the truth with your claim that your bought off "experts, from the BMJ to the FDA" to countless others are anything other than sock puppets regurgitating the same fake/false/fraudulent lies that you continually voice!

If your "experts" are so cock sure of their versions of the "facts", why are other opinions not allowed to be heard? Are your "experts" so insecure that they need to have other opinions censored and banned in order to be taken seriously?! How much are you being paid for your one sided views? Asking for a friend.   LOL

• Like 1

A nurse friend of ours told us that they were using a variety of drugs during the first wave. They seem to have stopped now, at the bequest of the FDA, which is controlled by Big Pharma. This is a tragedy. Total corruption. Same has happened in the US, apparently. Vaccines are big money. And I am not advocating not taking the vaccine. I will, when I can get the Pfizer, or Moderna, but certainly not the Sinojunk.

We keep the Dr. Zalenko cocktail at home. Zipthro, Hydro and Zinc. Some studies have shown a 100% success rate at killing Covid cold. 

The bottom line is, if I catch it, the last thing in the world I am gonna do is allow myself to get checked into a hospital. Approved drug trials, or not, if faced with death, what are you gonna do? Just lay down and die, or try some alternatives?

On 7/24/2021 at 5:34 PM, BlueSphinx said:

Everybody needs to provide full peer-reviewed studies and evidence for any claim made re covid, except of course for Stonker Fact-checking Services that relies on a superior form of evidence also known as 'because Stonker says so'.  ?

Yes, a very self centred and opinionated individual. Narcissistic tendancies, maybe?

On 7/24/2021 at 5:12 AM, Thinker1951 said:

Americans lost 600,000 to Covid and now the deaths are minimal. Why because of vaccines. Perhaps you aren't aware of these facts. 

Their is a new surge of Covid in the US primarily in Republican areas in the south. Why? Delta variant is more contagious and those places have very low vaccination rates and its causing a fourth wave. 99% of the new Covid cases are with unvaccinated people. And you think vaccinations are the wrong course????

You might convince yourself and others but Covid doesn't care about opinions. If you aren't vaccinated are you saying you would refuse the vaccination. If you are vaccinated why would you discourage others from getting a very very low risk successful life saving choice.

Obviously, you are the one who is not aware of the facts. You haven't used any in this diatribe!

On 7/24/2021 at 7:56 AM, thai3 said:

Could we have some convincing evidence for needing only one dog worming pill?

Where is your CONVINCING EVIDENCE that these gene therapy inoculations are working or are you just relying upon the lies, misinformation and misleading garbage from the TV and MSM for your "knowledge"?

And you lost any credibility that you MAY have had by referring to Ivermectin as a "dog worming pill"!! Proof positive that you are unaware of what you are talking about.

• Thanks 1

On 7/24/2021 at 9:07 AM, dimitri said:

I see the contrary: Countries where most people got their vaccine saw a decrease in cases. And hospital admissions often went to zero.

What I also see is that youtube bans accounts spreading nonsense about Ivermectin. Maybe moderators here should do the same?

You are typical of the uninformed ignorance that surrounds the issue of Ivermectin and its use.  Like you, You Tube and Farcebook and MSM are hell bent on censoring any information that goes against YOUR distorted view of the necessary information that the public needs to make decisions affecting their lives. Why shouldn't it be YOUR nonsense that gets banned instead of somebody elses opinion? 

You should be aware that what you are demanding is actually fascism. Think about that.

• Like 2

On 7/24/2021 at 9:18 AM, Dr.Sivada said:

What? Banning anything you don’t like? I support vaccination, but what makes you think what these major companies including YouTube Fb are doing is right? If there’s solid medical literature indicating ivermectin being useless, sure. 

Be careful there, Doc! Using common sense is not very well received by the Branch Covidian supporters here.

But you are right, just the same.

• Like 1