Department head predicts Covid-19 could last up to another year

Thaiger

29 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

The conclusion of the posted meta-study < last paragraph > states:  > Ivermectin is likely to be an equitable, acceptable, and feasible global intervention against COVID-19. Health professionals should strongly consider its use, in both treatment and prophylaxis.

But Stonker Fact-checking Services, seems to read and interpret that concluding statement differently. 

Well, certainly differently to you.

Very differently.  Very, very differently.

"Likely to be", is elaborated on throughout the paper to say that invermectin may be of use to certain groups of people at certain stages, and that its use needs to be "considered" following more studies.

THAT'S  WHAT  IT  SAYS.

What you've said, though, which is completely different, is that:

"Ivermectin plays a prominent role in the treatment protocols of covid-19 (e.g. the dr MARIK protocol) , no matter the stage - from prophylactic, over first symptoms to hospitalization. "

You've simply said that the paper says something it very clearly doesn't, and you've been caught out.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Well, certainly differently to you.

Very differently.  Very, very differently.

"Likely to be", is elaborated on throughout the paper to say that invermectin may be of use to certain groups of people at certain stages, and that its use needs to be "considered" following more studies.

THAT'S  WHAT  IT  SAYS.

What you've said, though, which is completely different, is that:

"Ivermectin plays a prominent role in the treatment protocols of covid-19 (e.g. the dr MARIK protocol) , no matter the stage - from prophylactic, over first symptoms to hospitalization. "

You've simply said that the paper says something it very clearly doesn't, and you've been caught out.

Yes bravo, Stonker Fact-checking Services made its point and caught me out as a delusional serial-lier.

27 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Yes bravo, Stonker Fact-checking Services made its point and caught me out as a delusional serial-lier.

I didn't need to - you've done that all by yourself.

It's not splitting hairs - it's like winning the egg-and- spoon race in the  Boy Scouts and claiming you've beaten Usain Bolt.

Of course it will last another year, since there are no vaccines and when they are here , there are not enough or no descent vaccines... Thailand is doing the worst job in the world pandemic and no vaccines, and vaccination is done like a 5 year old

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stonker said:
2 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

I didn't need to - you've done that all by yourself.

'A lier is a person or object that rests in a horizontal position' or 'a person who lies in wait for someone'.

Best watch your back, Stonker!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Stonker said:

You don't appear to have read them, since your "two meta-analyses" are actually one identical study, just from different two different sources!

If you had taken the time to read it you'd have noticed that although it says that there is a possibility that ivermectin may give good results under some circumstances it also says that the studies so far show "low to very low evidence" to support that.

Why waste my time, and that of others here, posting links to studies that you obviously haven't read yourself?

13 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

Sorry for that, was under the impression that I posted another meta-study.  I mistakenly posted both the preliminary as well as the actually published version of the meta-study on Ivermectin, which I did read by the way. 

The conclusion of the posted meta-study < last paragraph > states:  > Ivermectin is likely to be an equitable, acceptable, and feasible global intervention against COVID-19. Health professionals should strongly consider its use, in both treatment and prophylaxis.

But Stonker Fact-checking Services, seems to read and interpret that concluding statement differently. 

@Stonker > I attach here both the link and a PDF of the 2nd meta-analysis study published in the American Journal of Therepeutics (May-June 2021) that provides conclusive evidence that IVERMECTIN is highly effective for treatment of covid-19, both as a prophylactic and when being covid-infected. 

Note: this is the study that I intended to post earlier, but I mistakenly did post the 1st meta-study twice (sorry).

And to avoid that you also cherry-pick this publication for paragraphs to discredit its findings (as you did with the first meta-analysis I provided), here the summary conclusions of that meta-study:

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

> https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/Fulltext/2021/06000/Review_of_the_Emerging_Evidence_Demonstrating_the.4.aspx

Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19 - American Journal of Therapeutics, May-June 2021.pdf

23 hours ago, MikeW said:

You support censorship 

Yes. I support banning lies, false news and conspiracy theories.

We have all been able to see where that can lead and what consequences that can have.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

Ivermectin plays a prominent role in the treatment protocols of covid-19

23 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

@Smithydog >

Ivermectin plays a prominent role in the treatment protocols of covid-19tin:

> https://c19early.com/

> https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/

It does not.

You are posting 2 very questionable links. One anonymous website and one website that can be described as an activist/conspiracy website.

The internet is full with lies. You are proving that the intertnet is a dangerous place for people just believing what is written there. For the most strange opinions you will find a website "proving" your imaginations. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Yes. I support banning lies, false news and conspiracy theories.

We have all been able to see where that can lead and what consequences that can have.

You tube and Facebook are not qualified to determine what is a lie, false news or a conspiracy 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dimitri said:

It does not.

You are posting 2 very questionable links. One anonymous website and one website that can be described as an activist/conspiracy website.

The internet is full with lies. You are proving that the intertnet is a dangerous place for people just believing what is written there. For the most strange opinions you will find a website "proving" your imaginations. 

I also posted two recent meta-studies addressing the effectiveness of IVERMECTIN for treating covid-19.  But of course these were published in a 'conspiracy' journal - the American Journal of Therapeutics... ?

1 hour ago, dimitri said:

It does not.

Personally, I have stopped reading about drug. Why, well simply the scientific and medical communities seem so divided on the results so far. Questions are still being raised in debate for and against. I am part of neither of those communities, so it makes it hard for an ordinary person like me to decide. Hopefully, my doctor doesn’t have to choose.

There is one exception. I will be interested in seeing the results of an announced Oxford University study (https://www.bbc.com/news/health-57570377). If you click on the link https://secure.phc.ox.ac.uk/sentry/national111/live/survey/open?id=screening&path=dept it will take you to a sign up page. On there you can download the PRINCIPLE Participant Information Leaflet which explains the test in detail.

It is mentioned that it is the gold standard for such testing and hopefully it can give everyone some clear answers. In the meantime, I am sure Doctors will proscribe what they feel at the time is their best choice from the options available for treatment, even if sometimes they may feel under severe emotional pressure to do differently or achieve better results.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

I also posted two recent meta-studies addressing the effectiveness of IVERMECTIN for treating covid-19.  But of course these were published in a 'conspiracy' journal - the American Journal of Therapeutics... ?

Unfortunately there are those who can't/won't understand that there were at least two efficacious remedies against this "covid" influenza, HCQ and Ivermectin, but both have to be ignored to enable these poisonous inoculations to be used under the "Emergency Use Authorisation" scam so that the vaxxer sheep would accept Big Pharmas poisons without thinking. These lemmings have no argument against the use of these two proven medicines other than to use the idiotic "conspiracy" garbage to deny the facts of the matter. Incidentally, it is intersting to note that the hospitals in Thailand have confiscated all supplies of Ivermectin from sale by pharmacies! If, as BlueSphinx so erroneously claims, it is no use, then why has it been confiscated from sale.

Another interesting side note regarding these poisonous inoculations, is the fact that these "variants" have only occured world wide since the vaxxers have been scrambling for the jabs, and interestingly has become most obvious in the cat box areas where those of the forced inoculations are re-infecting each other.

Som nom nah!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Smithydog said:

Personally, I have stopped reading about drug. Why, well simply the scientific and medical communities seem so divided on the results so far. Questions are still being raised in debate for and against. I am part of neither of those communities, so it makes it hard for an ordinary person like me to decide. Hopefully, my doctor doesn’t have to choose.

There is one exception. I will be interested in seeing the results of an announced Oxford University study (https://www.bbc.com/news/health-57570377). If you click on the link https://secure.phc.ox.ac.uk/sentry/national111/live/survey/open?id=screening&path=dept it will take you to a sign up page. On there you can download the PRINCIPLE Participant Information Leaflet which explains the test in detail.

It is mentioned that it is the gold standard for such testing and hopefully it can give everyone some clear answers. In the meantime, I am sure Doctors will proscribe what they feel at the time is their best choice from the options available for treatment, even if sometimes they may feel under severe emotional pressure to do differently or achieve better results.

First piece of advice would be not to trust ANY doctors as they won't give you reliable, trustworthy, unbiased  information about these inoculations and their effects on your body. If you decide to take the jab, you are stuck with that untested, experimental mRNA gene therapy, the undesirable effects that you will never leave your body. You will have noticed, no doubt, that there is only one side of the argument for or against the jabs, as any evidence or discussion against the inoculation and its side effects is censored and blocked so that you only get the version thatr follows the "script"!

Second piece of advice is that you should ignore anything that comes from the BBC or Oxford University in particular as it was Oxford that started all this madness off with their idiotic calculations right at the beginning of this madness, hence their claim that this new "gold standard" test should be taken with a grain of salt.  How can they claim that this fictional test can be a "gold standard" when this fake "covid" has STILL, after 18 months, not been isolated, purified or identified?! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MikeW said:

You tube and Facebook are not qualified to determine what is a lie, false news or a conspiracy 

And now, even the junta has decided that they will censor the objective discussion of the issue!! So obvious that they don't want people to learn the FACTS!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Loongtip said:

First piece of advice would be not to trust ANY doctors as they won't give you reliable, trustworthy, unbiased  information about these inoculations and their effects on your body.

Actually, I don't think I will take your advice, but thanks for your opinion.

If you have read my posts you would see I do look extensively into both sides of the argument, respect my Doctors and also make up my own mind. My Doctors know me and my medical conditions very well and their advice has been proven time and time again over decades of experience with them. Somehow, someone saving your life (like they have done several times) builds more trust in a person compared to someone just offering opinions.

It is clear which side of the argument you are on and that's ok too. You are entitled to your opinion. However I suggest, if you want people to believe in your case then you need to support it, not just issue statements designed purely, it seems, to see who will argue with you.

Smithydog

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, ExpatPattaya said:

Covid 19, like swine flus and avian flus will always be around.   People need a vaccine to protect themselves and others .Very similar to "the flu shot" which took for maybe 20 years annually in the USA.

Not rocket science people

If you want to reduce the risk of severe illness and death from this virus GET THE VACCINE

If Thailand can get 75% or so of the population vaccinated, we can open up everything IMO

You are having a wet dream if you believe that vaxxer garbage!  What you are unable/unwilling to understand is that the "flu shots" were tested and were NOT untested, experimental mRNA gene therapy that is meant to alter your DNA , produce spike proteins that will adversely affect your whole body and most likely cause a host of chronic, late developing adverse events! But if you are so hell bent on getting one of these poisonous inoculations, then be like the rest of the lemmings and go for it! Just don't come back whining about the side effects later on! 

The Thais are smart enough to NOT have those jabs. It is only the brainless farang that are baying for them!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, riclag said:

If this keeps on mutating we’ll need a surf board to ride the waves!

The gift that keeps on giving 
Thanks CCP

Interesting to note that these "variants" are only occuring in areas where bulk numbers of idiots have been taking the jabs, and nothing happened before this "jab madness" began!

• Cool 1

20 hours ago, Stonker said:

Totally and easily verifiable as incorrect on all counts.

You are, as usual, WRONG!  Why have all the Ivermectin supplies in Thailand been confiscated by the hospitals if they don't work?! Simply because the junta wants to push the "inoculation barrow" just as they've been instructed!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Loongtip said:

You are, as usual, WRONG!  Why have all the Ivermectin supplies in Thailand been confiscated by the hospitals if they don't work?! Simply because the junta wants to push the "inoculation barrow" just as they've been instructed!

Here a link on how to get hold of Ivermectin in Thailand.

> https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/1653-thai-fda-issues-warning-about-using-ivermectin-to-cure-covid-19/?do=findComment&comment=5653

Also note that your immune-system is the key to dealing with covid, and strengthening it will make all the difference.  Then if you catch covid - which is bound to happen, sooner or later - your natural immune-system will take care of it, with the additional benefit that such natural immunisation is far superior than the vaccine-induced one, and without any of the potential dreadful jab side-effects.   

22 hours ago, riclag said:

If this keeps on mutating we’ll need a surf board to ride the waves!

The gift that keeps on giving 
Thanks CCP

It is totally over time the world gets together and really gives the Chinese CCP a thank you for the present. How about hard alienation and a bill for the destruction from every country.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

It is totally over time the world gets together and really gives the Chinese CCP a thank you for the present. How about hard alienation and a bill for the destruction from every country.

Which is fine until you have a look at Fort Detrick and the vaping illness that took place in 2019. Its easy to blame the Chinese but look at this from an American.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Department of Medical Services predicts Covid-19 could continue for just a few months or drag on for another year.

Awesome!

I predict Covid will finish this year, next year or will last longer. That's my prediction. 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, MikeW said:

I stopped getting the flu shot when I left the military in the early 90s and never cought the flu my wife also refused to get one 

Why do some people place the Flu virus it he same sentence as Covid 19/ do they know something the Virologists et al don't know?

Dig your heels in, bury your head in the sand, get rebellious.

God help us from the cerebrally challenged.

virologists, et al that 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1