Swedish prison hostage situation resolved with pizza

Thaiger

Have you ever just had a really strong food craving? In a Swedish prison this week, 2 inmates were able to take 2 guards hostage and refused to release them until their demand was met: pizza. The pair of inmates incarcerated in Hallby high-security prison outside of Eskilstuna on murder charges were able to force their way into a secure area for prison guards where prisoners were not allowed. Once inside, they grabbed 2 guards at around 12:30 pm holding them hostage and demanding a fresh-baked ransom. A mediator was sent in and negotiations began, with Swedish media reporting that the […]

The post Swedish prison hostage situation resolved with pizza appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

They should also send a free pizza to the genius who decided to allow two million migrants into what used to be one of the Europe's most peaceful, law-abiding, socially cohesive, and prosperous countries.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SickBuffalo said:

They should also send a free pizza to the genius who decided to allow two million migrants into what used to be one of the Europe's most peaceful, law-abiding, socially cohesive, and prosperous countries.

Well I expect 2 million migrants eat a lot of extra pizza so not all negative downsides

6 hours ago, SickBuffalo said:

Does anyone else sense a certain irony here?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, SickBuffalo said:

Or perhaps some humble pie?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Craig said:

Pizza should be offered in any hostage negotiation.  Pepperoni.  

Then I have a hostage I want a large super supreme pan pizza extra cheese and mushrooms ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MikeW said:

Then I have a hostage I want a large super supreme pan pizza extra cheese and mushrooms ?

And would your hostage like a large Hawaiian ?

15 minutes ago, gummy said:

And would your hostage like a large Hawaiian ?

This is no time to be discussing sexual preferences.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

They say sex is like pizza--no matter how bad it is--its still pretty good....

Or as my ex bird Donna said " would you like some of my kebab " ..

• Haha 2

On 7/24/2021 at 3:56 AM, Dedinbed said:

Or as my ex bird Donna said " would you like some of my kebab " ..

Kudos on your username....