Domestic flights

Ben772

Are there still regular flights from Phuket to Bangkok ?  And another question ... if the COVID situation gets even worse ... is there a chance that the domestic flights will be stopped completely ?

Edited by Ben772
Wrong typing

There are no domestic flights to bangkok at the moment.  So yes, they do get stopped completely.
Sandbox connecting flights are still going.

I've had 4 flights on different airlines cancelled in a row this month.  Yay, credit at 2 different airlines, as they don't/ won't give refunds.

I'm hoping Bangkok will open up start of Aug so I can get back and get my 2nd covid shot, but I'm not holding my breathe on that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ben772 said:

is there a chance that the domestic flights will be stopped completely ?

all stopped now. some sand box flights. i read Nokair is only airline now. 

• Like 2

Ohooo my God, It is getting worse day by day. So if I understand correctly from your responed my dear friends .... if I was planning to travel and visit other provinces in the north of Thailand and I am not interested in visiting the rest of the islands after 2 weeks in Phuket, I am actually stuck in southern Thailand for a much longer time than planned and I have no Wher to go !!!

Thailand was a green country with such low COVID numbers.  It's just hard to believe how bad the situation in the country has become.

Ohooo really ?! So people can fly with this airline from Phuket to U-tapao. According to your announcement this is until the end of the July .... we will have to wait and see if the airline will continue to operate these flights even after the first of August. 

1 hour ago, Ben772 said:

Thailand was a green country with such low COVID numbers.  It's just hard to believe how bad the situation in the country has become.

More like it was hard to believe the numbers in the first place. Will never know what the real numbers were in the first place due to minimal testing.

• 3 weeks later...