Online registration site up for interprovincial travel permission

Thaiger

Those travelling between provinces, especially from “dark red” zones under maximum control, are advised to fill out a registration form online for permission to travel. A QR code will then be scanned by relevant authorities at checkpoints. Click HERE for a registration form in English. Many interprovincial transportation services in “dark red” zones, including Bangkok and surrounding provinces, are suspended until August 2. The state-run bus company recently announced it was suspending routes to abide by the government’s order for those in the high-risk areas to avoid interprovincial travel. The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand also announced that domestic flights from […]

The post Online registration site up for interprovincial travel permission appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

Those travelling between provinces, especially from “dark red” zones under maximum control, are advised to fill out a registration form online for permission to travel. A QR code will then be scanned by relevant authorities at checkpoints. Click HERE for a registration form in English. Many interprovincial transportation services in “dark red” zones, including Bangkok and surrounding provinces, are suspended until August 2. The state-run bus company recently announced it was suspending routes to abide by the government’s order for those in the high-risk areas to avoid interprovincial travel. The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand also announced that domestic flights from […]

The post Online registration site up for interprovincial travel permission appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I would suspect that this is just another ruse by the government and their state sponsored gangster agency, the RTP, to extract money from motorists who can not show said completed document. Nothing to do with preventing the spread of covid.

15 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Read the full story

it says invalid passport number whenever I try to register, lol

2 hours ago, chachaisen said:

it says invalid passport number whenever I try to register, lol

Well someone's not thought about this, I'm the same the app requires a minimum 9 digits for passport number and my passport has 8 so I'm going anyway, 3 weeks being stuck in Bangkok is enough lol 

image.thumb.png.e7511fc53e25a5d0abfb3be4341217e3.png

in the national id/passport id field, you can write anything, provided it is 9 digit long. If not, put a space or any character, for example a line " - " (just do not use alphabetic or numeric characters) and it will not be registered in the final screen (see test picture)

Edited by uanmak
  • Like 1

My flight out of the country is not until Aug 24, so if this interprovincial travel permission is still in effect then, that will mean I will have to complete this form so i will not have a problem taking a taxi from Pattaya to the airport in Bangkok?As you can see im a newbie here..

2 hours ago, uanmak said:

image.thumb.png.e7511fc53e25a5d0abfb3be4341217e3.png

in the national id/passport id field, you can write anything, provided it is 9 digit long. If not, put a space or any character, for example a line " - " (just do not use alphabetic or numeric characters) and it will not be registered in the final screen (see test picture)

And what do you write in purpose for traveling?

2 hours ago, Stardust said:

And what do you write in purpose for traveling?

"A valid reason".

Otherwise don't complete a form, don't travel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Liquido said:

My flight out of the country is not until Aug 24, so if this interprovincial travel permission is still in effect then, that will mean I will have to complete this form so i will not have a problem taking a taxi from Pattaya to the airport in Bangkok?As you can see im a newbie here..

I would suggest that (if you don't want to bother getting the form) just show your flight details.......in the unlikely event that you are stopped.

Edited by Chaimai
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have any advice for traveling from Bangkok to Chiangmai after ASQ ends on 28th August?  I know, everything is fluid, but if anyone has any pro tips or another great source of information, I would be grateful!

Cheers,

NH

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nepalese_Honey said:

Does anyone have any advice for traveling from Bangkok to Chiangmai

Someone on here may be able to provide a Facebook address that provides a van or bus service, as at present they may be your best option. All the best for heading north.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nepalese_Honey said:

Does anyone have any advice for traveling from Bangkok to Chiangmai after ASQ ends on 28th August?  I know, everything is fluid, but if anyone has any pro tips or another great source of information, I would be grateful!

Cheers,

NH

I can't help you but I know someone who may well be able to, so let's give him a mention . . .

@FazIf my staff friend spots this mention, he'll probably requote this post or PM you.

And thanks for this, your debut post, Nepalese_Honey and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton

On 7/24/2021 at 5:37 PM, Chaimai said:

I would suggest that (if you don't want to bother getting the form) just show your flight details.......in the unlikely event that you are stopped.

That’s not enough mate they will fine you, however you can pick up a form (not this one) from immigration or the Amphur, they will put your flight details in it and sign and stamp it, I know this as a friend did it last week and I’ll be doing it this week. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nepalese_Honey said:

Cheers,

NH

According to Google limited flights are available.