32 years married

Andrew Reeve

Last month, we celebrated been married for 32 years and traditional materials matching each wedding anniversary year are for example 25 years is something Silver and to my shock 32 years is Transportation and the strangest thing is we changed the car the week before our anniversary.

• Haha 1

Need a name of a company that can transfer VHS Video Cassette onto DVD, It is a video of my wedding day and I need to know 100% that the transfer will be done to the highest of standards.

Congrats, Andrew,

32 years is one hell of a shift, but what you gonna do about the transportation essence for the day. Could be quite a Googling session, there, methinks.

Hi, Andrew . . . me again!

Re the 'transfer VHS Video Cassette' issue and at the risk of sounding like I'm just trying to drum-up business for my IT professional son, Ben, just Google BHPdigital which will (or should) give you a thumbnail, testimonials included, of Ben's IT work.

His website is BHPdigital.co.uk and I'm sure, if you contact him on there, he will probably have an answer to your VHS to DVD transfer issue.

Regards

KC

Hi King Cotton

Thank you for the advice and will have a look at his website, much appreciated and all the best 

Andrew

Congratulations Andrew and 32 years is a long time. I got married in 2010 and later this year its 11 years married and have now looked up what the traditional gift is for 11 year anniversary and the answer is something made of steel.

I can picture my Husband buying me a stainless steel set of Forks and Knives!!!

• Haha 2

• 4 months later...
On 5/13/2021 at 6:45 PM, Alice said:

Congratulations Andrew and 32 years is a long time. I got married in 2010 and later this year its 11 years married and have now looked up what the traditional gift is for 11 year anniversary and the answer is something made of steel.

I can picture my Husband buying me a stainless steel set of Forks and Knives!!!

Oh sh** ,, I can't afford any more. I'm married 46 years . Does that qualify for a wheelchair or a beautiful young assistant to help me put on my shoes.

• 3 months later...
On 5/12/2021 at 1:13 AM, Andrew Reeve said:

Last month, we celebrated been married for 32 years and traditional materials matching each wedding anniversary year are for example 25 years is something Silver and to my shock 32 years is Transportation and the strangest thing is we changed the car the week before our anniversary.

Not being a car owner myself, would a new BTS Rabbit card be inappropriate?

On 5/12/2021 at 5:40 AM, Andrew Reeve said:

Need a name of a company that can transfer VHS Video Cassette onto DVD, It is a video of my wedding day and I need to know 100% that the transfer will be done to the highest of standards.

For what it's worth, try to make a copy of any original tapes before mailing them off to be transferred. Keep the copy in case the original is lost or damaged in transit. Of course it may be academic at this point :-)