Na Jomtien man electrocuted mining bitcoin

Thaiger

The volatility of bitcoin trading can be shocking, but so too can actually mining it, as a Na Jomtien resident unfortunately found after being electrocuted by his mining machine. The body of a 26 year old man named Danai was found this morning after apparently being electrocuted to death by the computer equipment he was using to mine bitcoin. The Chon Buri province resident had been having some trouble with his mining equipment, according to his brother. Last night, Danai had complained to his brother that the computer equipment he was using to mine bitcoin had developed a power leak. […]

The post Na Jomtien man electrocuted mining bitcoin appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Guess he'll return to earth now he's no longer live ..

I have a joke about bitcoin 

but it requires so much energy to get it .. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ozvenision said:

is this a joke?

Just a clickbait article, precision engineered to rile up expat pensioners who were already bitter about Bitcoin.

The chances of a PC electrocuting anyone is infinitesimal. The chances that it would happen to someone skilled enough to mine crypto is laughable.