Good Morning Thailand | Food Panda controversy, the Billionaire space race, Covid updates

Thaiger

Today Tim and Able will discuss the food panda controversy as well as the space race between the billionaires of the world. Would you pay quarter of a million dollars to fly into space? Latest Covid update. Plus all your comments and questions. To follow Able, please visit FB, IG or LinkedIn @EmceeAble & her coaching page: Find Your Voice Asia @findyourvoiceasia

The post Good Morning Thailand | Food Panda controversy, the Billionaire space race, Covid updates appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Not sure Food Panda should be attacked as much as they were about what happened. It was said by one of their woke twitter writers, and the HQ have since officially withdrawn that statement and apologised.  

• Like 1

Question the only reason I’m not in samui right now is because the first asq hotels is too expensive the cheapest I’ve found is 73000 bht I’ve no problem with the sha plus hotels i would rather wait to spend the money on my grandaughters in mae nam when I can get there thanx ray

Only in Thailand would Tim have a job like this. Now Able speaks better English than Tim does. Able you are

on fire. I call em like I see em. 

Love the channel and the site Tim and hugely appreciative of the support you get from Able and the rest of the team.  Please keep it up.  On today's show you gently castigated Able for her interpretation of the Phuket Sandbox operation and did a pretend slap gesture.  I realise the accuracy of the disseminated information is hugely important but to correct such an error on air and in such a way was rather outdated.  We are in sensitive times in regard to redefining equality and such a gesture has implicit undertones that have no place in modern society. 

I'm sure it had no specific intention when you gestured but all the same it's not a good look.