Worst case scenario? 32,000 cases a day, says research

Thaiger

32,000 a day worst case scenario?  I think they will be lucky if they come in at under 64,000 a day, and that IMO is a conservative estimate. The older section of the UK population is almost fully vaccinated,  but still reported  54,000 cases today, What is Thailand doing to prevent a similar scenario? Like the USA, this is turning into a pandemic of the unvaccinated, with very few cases/deaths amongst the ones who have received their two jabs.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rasputin said:

32,000 a day worst case scenario?  I think they will be lucky if they come in at under 64,000 a day, and that IMO is a conservative estimate. The older section of the UK population is almost fully vaccinated,  but still reported  54,000 cases today, What is Thailand doing to prevent a similar scenario? Like the USA, this is turning into a pandemic of the unvaccinated, with very few cases/deaths amongst the ones who have received their two jabs.

Unfortunately I fear that the upper bound figure of yours will be nearer the mark, if they report accurately of course. However unlike the UK there is much more rural living in Thailand so hopefully it will have some impact on the spread given that there are next to no vaccinations been given to the rural poor.

8 hours ago, Mopi said:

Why worry about 1 guy from Missouri when over 625000 other Americans have already died from Covid ?

From, with, same same.

-US MSM