Worst case scenario? 32,000 cases a day, says research

Thaiger

The CCSA, referencing research by a professor from Mahidol University, says it’s possible, in a worst-case scenario, that Covid infections could hit 32,000 bases a day in 3 months. Dr Nuanchan Singkran’s research uses data as current as of July 17. It posits that if the handling of the situation is not improved, the daily infection rate could hit about 31,977 in the 4th quarter of this year. Best case scenario? 9,018 to 12,605 cases a day. The predicted average sits around 10,000 to 24,000 cases a day. In this worst-case scenario, the infections would climb up to 22,000 cases […]

The post Worst case scenario? 32,000 cases a day, says research appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

They are simply trying to put the frighteners on people and shift the blame from the dolts in charge. But the people know well what the situation is and will not accept blame for the crisis created solely by Prayuth, Anutin et al. The horse has bolted and cannot be caught. The virus is way ahead of the authorities and totally determines what occurs. So we can look forward to patients lying in hospital car parks & dying in their homes. The stench of corpses is the new normal and it is emanating from the government offices right now.

my cat wants me to stock up on her favorite canned tuna. 

actually last feb i bought a years supply of botted water. 

Edited by NCC1701A
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, NCC1701A said:

my cat wants me to stock up on her favorite canned tuna. 

You should always look after pussy

And who do you think is to blame for this fiasco ?

Thailand will be lucky if it can open Q4 2022 at this rate. 

The scramble is now on for different vaccines to be delivered at some point in 2022. I see the clown in charge is asking his cousin if Thailand can delay the purchase of tin cans for the RTN to play with (these should be cancelled, period, they are not required).

TIT.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

The CCSA, referencing research by a professor from Mahidol University, says it’s possible, in a worst-case scenario, that Covid infections could hit 32,000 bases a day in 3 months. Dr Nuanchan Singkran’s research uses data as current as of July 17. It posits that if the handling of the situation is not improved, the daily infection rate could hit about 31,977 in the 4th quarter of this year. Best case scenario? 9,018 to 12,605 cases a day. The predicted average sits around 10,000 to 24,000 cases a day. In this worst-case scenario, the infections would climb up to 22,000 cases […]

The post Worst case scenario? 32,000 cases a day, says research appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Any advance on 32,000 ? for the last time going, going, gone to the man in government house making a telephone bid with his head up his arse.

9 minutes ago, Graham said:

If they lose this high season, there won’t be anything left to get to the 4th quarter of 2022. The government is already revising the 2021 GDP to .5% growth. That’s not even a dead cat bounce anymore. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, gummy said:

Any advance on 32,000 ? for the last time going, going, gone to the man in government house making a telephone bid with his head up his arse.

Probably that already

1 hour ago, Graham said:

The scramble is now on for different vaccines to be delivered at some point in 2022. I see the clown in charge is asking his cousin if Thailand can delay the purchase of tin cans for the RTN to play with (these should be cancelled, period, they are not required).

TIT.

To Blame !!!!!! The Chinese Govt.

They gave the gift that keeps on given! They even convinced the over qualified security guard to buy their medicine too!

Edited by riclag
  • Like 2

Please be sensible. There are very clear research studies. On diagnosis with Covid, those with good plasma levels of Zinc; and those with good plasma levels of vitamin D, are less likely to need Hospitalisation and less likely to die.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, thai3 said:

Probably that already

If they tested properly and actually reported the correct results I would think the number is up there already or close to it but unfortunately TIT.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Read the full story

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Read the full story

I say 100,000 a day.  No protests or emergency measures to feed people.  Homelessness rampant.  People locked in construction sites.  No vaccines, no hospital space, no movement, people locked in homes and no traffic or jobs or food. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gummy said:

You should always look after pussy

I always look after mine making sure she is fed and watered regularly ?

Edited by stuhan

44 minutes ago, riclag said:

They gave the gift that keeps on given! They even convinced the over qualified security guard to buy their medicine too!

For a gift of gratitude from the Chinese.  They did not force the general to buy.  A company might have influence as well. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stuhan said:

And don't forget the petting that they so like

24 minutes ago, stuhan said:

That's interesting. I always shave mine bald, stab it repeatedly and subject it to regular cleanings to avoid any foul odours or flavors. ?‍♂️

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, riclag said:

I agree,while the world struggles to cope with this virus China seems to have escaped the blame game for now.As they are 100% to blame for misery inflicted i would love to know what repercussions the rest of the world, if and when this pandemic ever decides to leave us are going to take. The CCP are at best unbelievably stupid and at worst pure evil.I am talking Hitler evil here,and i know which my money is on.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Thaichris said:

Please be sensible. There are very clear research studies. On diagnosis with Covid, those with good plasma levels of Zinc; and those with good plasma levels of vitamin D, are less likely to need Hospitalisation and less likely to die.

Can't be bothered to search for it now but there was a report last week of a non vaxer who said Vit D and Zinc were is vaccines. Died of Covid19 in his 30's. I take both for over a year but still had the jab.

well it seems since few weeks the prediction are correct so is this one i reckon ...... question is how are they going to manage this? vaccine won't stop anything at this level ..... so either they do as UK and only god knows what will happen, or they hit hard and only god knows what will happen ...... i am wondering what is god though at this time ........... hummmmmmmm 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pompies said:

They are simply trying to put the frighteners on people and shift the blame from the dolts in charge. But the people know well what the situation is and will not accept blame for the crisis created solely by Prayuth, Anutin et al. The horse has bolted and cannot be caught. The virus is way ahead of the authorities and totally determines what occurs. So we can look forward to patients lying in hospital car parks & dying in their homes. The stench of corpses is the new normal and it is emanating from the government offices right now.

The Thai way to manage it to get herd immunity a part will die and the survivers get imunity without vaccines. And need less compensations if enough die.

22 minutes ago, Tjampman said:

Why should China be blamed?

I am curious, they didn't force other world leaders to screw up their handling!

People just like to lash out. Victim syndrome. Makes it easier for them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12mg of ivermectin as one dose when displaying symptoms (0.15mg per kg) just like Mexico Peru Delhi and Uttar Pradesh. Governments seem to copy others around the world, but they don’t copy those that do things right.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thai3 said:

Can't be bothered to search for it now but there was a report last week of a non vaxer who said Vit D and Zinc were is vaccines. 

Yeah sure there wasn't. Just like the chubby 20 something guy from Missouri that the alt-left media was high lighting as a "social media covid denier" who they claimed died of it. Then later his family came forward and stated that he had actually died of acute alcohol poisoning. But by that point it'd already been spread to the far reaches of the internet, naturally the media just pretended like it never happened. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Graham said:

TIT.

Obviously, it's all been played political by those special few. 

Unfortunate for the good society. 

• Like 1