Despite chaos and confusion, hundreds of foreigners vaccinated in “one-off” event

Thaiger

6 hours ago, Loongtip said:

Where is your evidence to prove that your theory is FACT!! You have none and are only regurgitating unproven misinformation and propaganda about a ficticious "virus" that has STILL not been isolated, purified or identified, even after 18 months of this insanity. Stop spreading lies and stick with the FACTS!!

You can accuse @Soidog of many things (and I frequently have) but "spreading lies" is NOT one of them.

You and your fellow flat-earthers have been spoon-fed the evidence, including that it has been isolated, etc, countless times by countless people but you still refuse to acknowledge reality as that would end your little game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chaimai said:

BE.jpg

Interesting figures, @Chaimai, thanks for that.

According to the Chinese embassy, around 150,000 Chinese live in Thailand and were eligible for vaccines from China's "Spring Sprout" vaccine donation  -  but only 32,500 have been vaccinated (and, presumably, chosen to be vaccinated with Sinovac).

That suggests to me that around 80% of the Chinese here don't want Sinovac.

... and of the 170,007 vaccinated (less than half, 66,917 with both doses) only 1,228 (less than 1%) were over 60.

That suggests to me, even allowing for some under 60 being vulnerable with medical conditions, and for some in vulnerable professions in hospitals, that a lot of those vaccinated weren't a priority.

I received the Pfizer Vaccine in March and April, feeling great and am now able to travel safely and live my life, however those anti-vaccine idiots may just ruin that ability for all, because if the rapidly mutating virus that find unintelligent hosts to infect, risking the lives of those waiting for the opportunity to be vaccinated. 

On 7/21/2021 at 4:20 PM, Golden-Triangle said:

You sound surprised !! I have just received the standard reply from 10 Downing street, noreply@number10.gov.uk 

" Your message has been forwarded to the relevant government department"

That was the 2nd email I have sent to Boris ?

This is a copy of the message I sent to Boris:

Good afternoon Mr Prime Minister, unfortunately I have as yet not received a reply from your office or any office for that matter with regard to COVID-19 vaccination for expats living in Thailand other than to say that my message has been filed in B1N, considering I emailed you on the 27th June 2021, I find that particularly galling. It would now transpire that France has decided to vaccinate ALL French citizens over the age of 18, they have already vaccinated all French citizens over the age of 55, but wait, it gets better, now the Australians are bringing vaccines in for their citizens, registration is taking place now & starts on Sunday 18 July 2021, do you and your government not feel embarrassed by your sorry approach to this pandemic or are you happy to continue to tax your citizens abroad while doing nothing for them. A tad unusual I know but a personal response to a long time tax payer would be appreciated, or will this also hit file B1N ???

TO20217944 Chris Marsden - access to vaccine in thailand.pdf

On 7/21/2021 at 3:17 PM, Soidog said:

Have a nice day in your world ??

It's not a real world.......but don't spoil his fantasies by telling him.

A prick being scared of needles......ironic that.

• Haha 1