REGIONAL section now closed - all posts re-distributed by topic relevance

No.1 Health Insurance Plans for Elderly Expats in Thailand

Thaiger

Sponsored Article Looking for low-cost medical coverage in Thailand? You have come to the right place! As an elderly expat living in Thailand, choosing a health insurance plan for retirement in Thailand can be a daunting task. But don’t worry, Tadoo is here to help you relax and enjoy your retirement with many insurance options available just for you. Through a successful application, you will have access to the health insurance policy that meets all the requirements to apply and renew O-A Long Stay Visas in Thailand. Whether you are looking for health insurance to be eligible to apply for […]

The post No.1 Health Insurance Plans for Elderly Expats in Thailand appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

What is the name of the insurance company this ad represents?  Or perhaps it represents more than one company.  If I had a name I could conduct my own research about the company/companies and decide if I want to talk to a fast talking salesperson.  Years ago I ended up with a couple timeshares as a result of time spent with talented sales personnel.  Also, if I work hard to maintain my health which will keep my medical claims low and as a consequence live until I’m 90, you’re going to drop me at that point and leave me to fend for myself when my medical expenses may be their highest?  Look forward to hearing from you.  

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 7/19/2021 at 5:42 PM, LehmanJames said:

What is the name of the insurance company this ad represents?  Or perhaps it represents more than one company.  If I had a name I could conduct my own research about the company/companies and decide if I want to talk to a fast talking salesperson.  Years ago I ended up with a couple timeshares as a result of time spent with talented sales personnel.  Also, if I work hard to maintain my health which will keep my medical claims low and as a consequence live until I’m 90, you’re going to drop me at that point and leave me to fend for myself when my medical expenses may be their highest?  Look forward to hearing from you.  

...crickets...