Poll: Covid-19 situation critical, government should help, not profit

Thaiger

A new Suan Dusit Poll tells that over 60% of people think the Covid-19 situation in Thailand has become “very critical” with nearly 90% citing the soaring death and infections numbers as the biggest concerning factor and 78% concerned over widespread business closures. A jarring 78% of respondents complained that the government needs to stop putting their profits over the struggle of the people of Thailand in dealing with Covid-19. The poll, conducted by Suan Dusit Rajabhat University, interviewed 1,702 people across Thailand online about Covid-19 in a 10 day period from July 5 to 15.  The survey reflected the […]

The post Poll: Covid-19 situation critical, government should help, not profit appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Critical? I have to disagree. Indonesia is critical. Thailand is in between. Just like Chernobil.

As long as you can party in Samui or traveling around Thailand every day it ain't critical.  Not great nor terrible. The rest is history

Edited by BookShe

Please don't tell me that you don't see the same analogy here with the dosimeter and the test kits. How many test positives we have? 900. "Not great not terrible." But sir, we only  have 900 test per day.

Edited by BookShe

That's an ugly photo, looks like a kid used paint to edit it. Doesn't look professional for a news article!! It's like toothpaste ads or something ?

Thai government help, not profit ? Never going to happen. I think it would be very interesting to see the current bank account status of current government members to see how much skimming and dare I say it "corruption" has been had by all.