Pattaya: Breakup goes south when girlfriend allegedly stabs boyfriend to death in self-defence

Thaiger

Yesterday in the Chon Buri province of Bang Lamung, which is part of Pattaya, a woman allegedly stabbed her boyfriend to death in a case of self-defence. Bang Lamung Police and first responders got to the scene just after midnight. There, they found 36 year old Anuwat Ratchawong lying in front of the house. He was bleeding profusely from multiple stab wounds. The man’s girlfriend, 28 year old Nuchthida Sombatwong, says Anuwat attacked her. First responders attempted to save Anuwatet, but he was later pronounced dead at the scene. Nuchthida says that she and Anuwat had a “heated discussion” about […]

The post Pattaya: Breakup goes south when girlfriend allegedly stabs boyfriend to death in self-defence appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I miss Pattaya so much, always something interesting. So happy to read this breaking news, thank you Thaiger, already sick of those covid numbers and gimme something about real love and deception. Great piece of journalism! 

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, javada88 said:

The house has probably no balcony.

So she was definetly not jeleous otherwise she had cut his d...

1 hour ago, Ddm said:

What I take away from this story is don’t be around knives and jealous women

Reading the report, it seems to me that it was the man who had the emotional baggage.

2 hours ago, Ddm said:

Don’t be around Thai women when you piss them off is what we should all take from it. The transformation from 5’ 2” tall 45kg gentle and polite flower, to raging bull in 0.1 seconds is something to behold. I would rather fight any man than a Thai woman. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ddm said:

Been there had that, got a scar, but no Tshirt.?

• Haha 2

"Yesterday in the Chon Buri province of Bang Lamung..." Um, no. Bang Lamung is a district in the province of Chon Buri.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Yesterday in the Chon Buri province of Bang Lamung, which is part of Pattaya, a woman allegedly stabbed her boyfriend to death in a case of self-defence. Bang Lamung Police and first responders got to the scene just after midnight. There, they found 36 year old Anuwat Ratchawong lying in front of the house. He was bleeding profusely from multiple stab wounds. The man’s girlfriend, 28 year old Nuchthida Sombatwong, says Anuwat attacked her. First responders attempted to save Anuwatet, but he was later pronounced dead at the scene. Nuchthida says that she and Anuwat had a “heated discussion” about […]

The post Pattaya: Breakup goes south when girlfriend allegedly stabs boyfriend to death in self-defence appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

very sad story

• 1 month later...

Hmmm, something doesn't add up.......

Multiple stab wounds from "l dare you to stab  me" unless there was a double dare followed by a triple dare followed by a ............

Another tragic ending to a love story