Early Morning Pictures...

Faraday

• 3 weeks later...

This is something I saw nearly a decade ago from Samila Beach in Songkhla. It's technically imperfect in many ways but I love the action.

Songkhla-Samila-Beach-Sunrise-20210208_0646.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Faraday said:

Wrong way around! I blame climate change...🤣

IMG_20210817_054719.jpg

Although I just twisted my neck to look at it it is still a great photo

28 minutes ago, gummy said:

Although I just twisted my neck to look at it it is still a great photo

When I look at your pictures, it ain't my neck that gets twisted ..🤣

Cant beat getting on the water early morning heading south doing about 30 to 35 knots certainly clears the cobwebs away

SDC12270.JPG

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Early morning !!

Here’s a photo of the inside of my eyelids !!

4F8CF58F-F40C-4D37-9722-ED068430AF69.thumb.jpeg.e73de272406e5e11584d5fd165b0a9c6.jpeg

But seriously, here’s one I took a couple of years ago and am eagerly awaiting our return to this area.

Ban Ja Bo, near Mae Hong Son

B3377CDA-5772-4B2E-8E83-2E9E54463C4D.thumb.jpeg.55adc4bd300e983e059c12ae0b83cfd0.jpeg

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure about sunny pics.  I breathe a small a sigh of relief when I get up and its cloudy and no sun, then I know that I will have a good day, as will the dogs.  Sun seems to be translated in my head nowadays to sweat, discomfort and heat intolerance.  It wasn't  always that way, so it must be my age. Still, I would rather deal with heat then cold and sunny pics beat snowy scenes any day. Sorry, a bit off topic. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pinetree said:

I'm not sure about sunny pics.  I breathe a small a sigh of relief when I get up and its cloudy and no sun, then I know that I will have a good day, as will the dogs.  Sun seems to be translated in my head nowadays to sweat, discomfort and heat intolerance.  It wasn't  always that way, so it must be my age. Still, I would rather deal with heat then cold and sunny pics beat snowy scenes any day. Sorry, a bit off topic. 

Only a tad off-topic, @Pinetree, but I'm sure that won't be growled at! Whilst I'm sure you're right about heat intolerance being an aging issue, what troubles me most about Thailand's heat is its all-too-often associated humidity . . . I just hate that stickiness that it puts on your cheeks and everywhere else.

Returning to topic, though, as much as I like @Faraday's early morning pics thread, my problem is that the open vista from our balcony faces west and is therefore perfect for sunsets. Looking towards the early sun presents a foreground of nearby cottages and trees, little of of which produces a photo-worthy picture. Maybe I ought to look that way more often 😏!

2 hours ago, King Cotton said:

problem is that the open vista from our balcony faces west and is therefore perfect for sunsets. Looking towards the early sun presents a foreground of nearby cottages and trees, little of of which produces a photo-worthy picture. Maybe I ought to look that way more often 😏!

If you'd like, change the title to include early evening pictures. I think that might be better...

• Like 1

Okay, here's a sunset, looking over the recently harvested and re-ploughed rice paddies. I'll have to have a rummage in the archive for a couple of more exciting ones 🤔!

01_27.thumb.JPG.9ecb2b8075f5f592e38715e61e95c47b.JPG

• Like 1