Couple hangs themselves to escape Covid-19 debt

Thaiger

1 hour ago, PapayaBokBok said:

or the actions of other people...its called choice and freewill.....

But you're willing to jump on them when you disagree with the choice they made.

This is a weird hill you chose to die on. Might want to break off trying to defend it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Faraday said:

I really doubt you do live here.

Wish I could remember your tvf name; it'll come to me later.

bet me......been coming yearly since 2008.....a work permit good enough?

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Most members on here came to get away from your kind  loonies on the other forum, sadly we have 1 on here, yoiu.

So you are unable to copy and paste ANY of my words making "light" of the situation...I see

And so much for posting honesty of my own exps as someone living in poverty who has made better choices

Its ok boys keep piling on......my exp remains the same as for the other couple....condolences to the family

Keep asking about who is helping the deceased and arrangement but have yet to get ANY replies..hmmmm

Sure mate, course you have.

You're trolling. Go, away!

So you are saying this is false? There is no rice currently available in LOS, and sticky ricer bag is not 10 baht?

Fail to see how facts are "trolling"....but u do you..

Waiting for anyone to offer help or advice to future issues, but thats fine keep on keep with the attacks....

Feel free to use the "ignore" buttons you hold the keys to your own self imposed anger....I dont recall asking anyones opinions, was just stating my own, but yet here you are, again and again......jai yen yen(thai!)

Have you tried it; how would you know?

Stop, trolling.

Tried it several times in my teens, had my stomach pumped..would you like medical records? I was 18

Curious to your reply when I can prove every word I say......I back up what I preach(my exps and opinions)

1 hour ago, bushav8r said:

Does tvf come to live here?  Good luck moderators.  

Guess we arent allowed to express our own opinions anymore and exps,and  have to agree with others? 

42 minutes ago, JamesE said:

But you're willing to jump on them when you disagree with the choice they made.

This is a weird hill you chose to die on. Might want to break off trying to defend it.

Go back and read my first post..was MY mantra, as In my own opinion based on my own life exps

YOU all pounced on me, again go back to page one and follow along. I am simply standing my ground

and expressing my opinion on how death serves no purpose and even offered options and solution

and a help line info. As for all the other that are here, I have yet to hear one helpful thing to prevent this.

But again its ok Im a bog boy and have faced worse...Im defending my comments and they are all true.

Anyone that wants to call me on any of it is welcome as this isnt the first time ive called out. Im ready

as long as you are ready to offer apologies should I need to post my life here to prove my own exps/facts

Lets see how long this thread can go. facts are facts and truth needs no support. My opinions are my own.

So I know I wont get an answer, so what has the deaths fixed? For anyone? for the couple, family and sharks?

Everyone happy with their decision? All fixed?. life is good again?  sharks happy? family happy? sabai sabai???

Topic has degenerated into a slanging match and is now locked.  Move on and please keep things civil elsewhere,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4