Despite warning, WHO OK with Thai plan of mixing vaccines

Thaiger

7 minutes ago, Stonker said:

You're confusing two totally different issues and two totally different vaccines - Sinovac and mRNA vaccines.

Whether that's deliberate or just misinformed, I don't know.

Where, please?

Not just the carefully edited part in some blog, but the "paper" you're referring to.

Please.

Included as an annex in dr Bridle's report, attached the Pfizer paper, that @Xaos referred to.

https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/2081-ccc-the-controversial-covid-corner/?do=findComment&comment=13248

Yesterday I posted on the Controversial Covid Corner  a report entitled Covid-19 Vaccines and Children: A Scientist’s Guide for Parents < see attached >. It is authored by Dr Byram Bridle of the Canadian Covid Care Alliance – a group of doctors, scientists and health practitioners committed to providing independent, evidence-based information about Covid.  

Dr Bridle’s paper consists of 36 pages and +80 pages of appendices/annexes (including the confidential Pfizer SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccine report to the Japanese government, which provides evidence of the circulation of the spike-protein in the blood-stream).

814734059_Childrenandcovid-19vaccines-AScientistguideforParentsbydrByramW.BRIDLE-June2021.pdf

1 hour ago, Stonker said:

Not correct.  Absolutely not correct.

The experts do know, and they've  said repeatedly and consistently that mRNA vaccines cannot affect DNA - that it's simply impossible.

Some people just don't want to accept that, though.

This statement is not correct. Thomas Jefferson University has just shown that out of 14 polymerase that copy DNA into RNA, one (polymerase theta) uniquely can copy mRNA into your DNA.

48 minutes ago, BookShe said:

Correct, Hungary is also announced this. However, it is still uncharted territory.

Actually Thailand has already been doing trials under Dr Pong, testing an initial dose of Sinovac followed by one of AZ, and a booster dose of AZ after two doses of Sinovac.

Good results in both cases, albeit I think the trial only involved a few hundred people - it was mentioned here, but if I recall correctly only in passing.

• Thanks 1

Are we forgetting that these injections are human trials.

Not one of these companies have said that what there injecting people with is a cure or can stop transmission.

Now some idiot who gives claim to being some kind of expert at what I don't know it's ok to mix the brands.

And now people are debating whether it's ok or not.

It's insane. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, thai3 said:

Yeah but she's a vampire

Still can’t believe she’s been PM since Bush. That’s just crazy for an American view

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Stonker said:

You're confusing two totally different issues and two totally different vaccines - Sinovac and mRNA vaccines.

Where, please?

Not just the carefully edited part in some blog, but the "paper" you're referring to.

Please.

https://www.naturalnews.com/files/Pfizer-bio-distribution-confidential-document-translated-to-english.pdf

https://www.pmda.go.jp/drugs/2021/P20210212001/672212000_30300AMX00231_I100_1.pdf

http://brighteon.com/3d683a15-fc3d-432d-a057-3313969eb075

IMG_20210716_220825_488.jpg

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, Thaichris said:

This statement is not correct. Thomas Jefferson University has just shown that out of 14 polymerase that copy DNA into RNA, one (polymerase theta) uniquely can copy mRNA into your DNA.

Yes, that's what the JFU research showed last month, but what's the relevance?

I said that "they've  said repeatedly and consistently that mRNA vaccines cannot affect DNA - that it's simply impossible."  As has been said elsewhere, that's not what they're designed to do and not what they can do.  You've now said that what I said is "not correct".

On what basis? 

The JFU research doesn't claim to have anything to do with the recent mRNA vaccines, nor that they have the "polymerase theta"  -  or similar, as if you read the actual JFU report rather than media reports it's the most efficient but not unique as you described it.  

What they're saying is that hypothetically it can be done, that RNA can alter DNA - not that it's ever been done in a vaccine, or that it can be done with the mRNA vaccines as they are now, or that it's possible to do with the vaccines as they are now.

Sorry, but you've not only taken one piece of research that has yet to be peer reviewed, but you've drawn parallels with the mRNA vaccines that the authors don't. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Where, please?

Please.

The only one confused here is u sir

Prion proteins form when RNA escapes outside of cells, as in Moderna/Pfizer. ~ Prof. Richard Fleming

Prion links to Alzheimer’s/Parkinson’s diseases 

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/349/6248/1255555

Does synthetic spike protein (S1/S2 subunits) triggered by vax work together with free-floating synthetic RNA to target brain with folded prion proteins "and" platelet aggregation (thrombosis)? If cure is worse than the disease do we have dis-proportionality, an "unjust war"?

46 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Included as an annex in dr Bridle's report, attached the Pfizer paper, that @Xaos referred to.

https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/2081-ccc-the-controversial-covid-corner/?do=findComment&comment=13248

Yesterday I posted on the Controversial Covid Corner  a report entitled Covid-19 Vaccines and Children: A Scientist’s Guide for Parents < see attached >. It is authored by Dr Byram Bridle of the Canadian Covid Care Alliance – a group of doctors, scientists and health practitioners committed to providing independent, evidence-based information about Covid.  

Dr Bridle’s paper consists of 36 pages and +80 pages of appendices/annexes (including the confidential Pfizer SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccine report to the Japanese government, which provides evidence of the circulation of the spike-protein in the blood-stream).

814734059_Childrenandcovid-19vaccines-AScientistguideforParentsbydrByramW.BRIDLE-June2021.pdf 5.48 MB · 1 download

25 minutes ago, Xaos said:

Read both, thank you both, albeit not all 200 odd pages and not the Japanese version.

Sorry, but they simply don't say what you claimed, that "spike protein from mRNA vaxx is crossing cell blood barrier and accumulating in organs like ovaries brain liver testicles."

The Pfizer paper doesn't say that.

It's simply not there.

What is in Dr Bridle's own paper, though, rather amusingly, is that this happens with the spike protein from the Corona virus!

Maybe you, or whoever explained it to you, confused the two! ?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stonker said:

Not correct.  Absolutely not correct.

The experts do know, and they've  said repeatedly and consistently that mRNA vaccines cannot affect DNA - that it's simply impossible.

Some people just don't want to accept that, though.

It is possible 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stonker said:

@mic made the claim, followed by a couple of others.

It's not up to @MikeTexas to prove them wrong!

If someone claims the moon's made of cheese then it's up to them to prove it, not up to others to waste their time proving it isn't.  That's how these people get away with this sort of thing, trying to get others to  waste their time proving a negative while side-stepping ever having to justify what they say.

You've just described your own sect.

It is 100% on you and your fellow woke weirdos to provide legitimacy to your claims. You'll not just regurgitate whatever your mainstream ministry claims as the truth without having it subjected to the fact checking that you people cling to like pearls. Prove it or be lumped in with the other religous weirdos. 

• Cool 1

17 minutes ago, Xaos said:

Prion proteins form when RNA escapes outside of cells, as in Moderna/Pfizer. ~ Prof. Richard Fleming

Does synthetic spike protein (S1/S2 subunits) triggered by vax work together with free-floating synthetic RNA to target brain with folded prion proteins "and" platelet aggregation (thrombosis)? If cure is worse than the disease do we have dis-proportionality, an "unjust war"?

Sorry, but I'm not going to get dragged further down this particular rabbit hole which has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with either the topic or with the mRNA vaccines.

You started by citing Pfizer's paper, which at least would have been relevant and pertinent if it had said what you claimed. It didn't.

In the same comment you then threw "Sinovac vaxed doctors" into the mix, although that has no possible relevance to your point on mRNA vaccines at all.

Now you've gone a stage further, citing a convicted felon who's been barred by the FDA for ten years for thirteen counts of fraud - charges he pled guilty to - who's had his medical license suspended indefinitely!

Sorry, but I just can't be bothered to listen to what he has to say.

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

6 minutes ago, Objectivance said:

You've just described your own sect.

It is 100% on you and your fellow woke weirdos to provide legitimacy to your claims. You'll not just regurgitate whatever your mainstream ministry claims as the truth without having it subjected to the fact checking that you people cling to like pearls. Prove it or be lumped in with the other religous weirdos. 

Sorry, but I can't be bothered to prove the moon's not made of cheese to you or anyone else.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xaos said:

I'm not an expert and especially not a microbiologist or virologist so I will not comment on the things this guy was pointed out. However, it always raises a red flag when someone is using his name and adds a method to it. Normally these kinda people are snake oil salesmen. Dunno. He might be totally legit though. Peer reviewing is always a helpful way to make consensus in the science community as pointed out by Stonker.

Update:

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/omaha/press-releases/2009/om082009.htm

So he is a snake oil salesmen after all. :))))))

Edited by BookShe
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Sorry, but I can't be bothered to prove the moon's not made of cheese to you or anyone else.

:( But at least you tried. Thanks for all great comments.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BlueSphinx said:

including the confidential Pfizer SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccine report to the Japanese government, which provides evidence of the circulation of the spike-protein in the blood-stream).

Ummm... "circulation of spike protein in the blood-stream" is the whole point behind the mRNA (Pfizer, Moderna), DNA (J&J, AZ, Sputnik V, etc), Inactivated Virus (Sinovac, SinoPharm, etc). Where "etc" is a bunch of approved vaccines you've never heard of. Your immune system responds to the protein when it's in your blood, not when it's stuck inside a cell.

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

53 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Sorry, but I'm not going to get dragged further down this particular rabbit hole which has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with either the topic or with the mRNA vaccines.

You started by citing Pfizer's paper, which at least would have been relevant and pertinent if it had said what you claimed. It didn't.

In the same comment you then threw "Sinovac vaxed doctors" into the mix, although that has no possible relevance to your point on mRNA vaccines at all.

Now you've gone a stage further, citing a convicted felon who's been barred by the FDA for ten years for thirteen counts of fraud - charges he pled guilty to - who's had his medical license suspended indefinitely!

Sorry, but I just can't be bothered to listen to what he has to say.

Heres father of mRNA Robert Malone talking about it, worth a watch.

https://odysee.com/@DarkHorsePodcastClips:b/pfizer-data-reveal-where-do-the-lipid:c

Heres little extra

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S096999612030406X

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41593-020-00771-8

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/assessment-report/spikevax-previously-covid-19-vaccine-moderna-epar-public-assessment-report_en.pdf

https://mdsafetech.org/blood-brain-barrier/

Edited by Guest

7 hours ago, Thaiger said:

, a WHO representative said after that the organisation is not opposed to Thailand’s mix and match strategy.

Which means they don't know either.

My Thai friend summed it up, (technically not correct, but the end result is the same) -- "Sinovac turns to water inside of you after 40 days, so what does it matter how you mix it".

7 hours ago, Objectivance said:

It's your rebuttal, why don't you provide irrefutable evidence to your claim instead of telling him to "read up?" 

Brief summary: your sources are just as nonsensically useless as the ones saying that mrna tech is guaranteed death or disfigurement. 

The list of accredited resources would be too long but the basic science of how mRNA works should be enough (if more is needed then you can google the reporting from most major university medical departments or national health agencies).

mRNA vaccines do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way.

• mRNA never enters the nucleus of the cell, which is where our DNA (genetic material) is kept.
  • The cell breaks down and gets rid of the mRNA soon after it is finished using the instructions.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-mrna-megamix/fact-check-mrna-vaccines-do-not-turn-humans-into-hybrids-or-alter-recipients-dna-idUSL1N2M61HW

https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/is-it-true/is-it-true-can-covid-19-vaccines-alter-my-dna

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html

What may be confusing some people is the theory that COVID-19 can potentially alter DNA.  HOWEVER, the scientist postulating that theory clearly stated that mRNA vaccines could not.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/05/further-evidence-offered-claim-genes-pandemic-coronavirus-can-integrate-human-dna

Since most medical and genetic experts are in agreement that mRNA can not alter DNA I think it would be up to the original poster to prove the theory that mRNA can alter DNA.  Personally I'll go with the world's leading scientist and ignore the conspiracy theorist and superstitious grandmas on facebook.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cool 2

9 hours ago, mic said:

In my opinion Sinovac and AZ is much safer than mRNA.

Nobody knows what happens with your DNA after vaccinated with mRNA vaccine.

Even experts are not sure what will happen.

I think your DNA will still remain your own.  You can always wear a tinfoil hat.

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

As usual a play with words to cloud the issue.  Even if correct that the mRNA vaccines cannot affect your DNA, the result of an mRNA jab is that you have permanently screwed up the delicate mechanism that is your immune system.  Time will tell what the consequences will be of such reckless experimentation.

WADR: What you've just written is the equivalent of, "It hasn't happened yet, but that doesn't mean it can't or wont happen".

if we take that approach to all new innovations, then we might as well stop all research now. 

Just about the the start of the 1950's we were beginning to understand the wonders of DNA. By 1954 we were transplanting organs. Can you imagine if the www had been around in the 1950's, how many people who were just becoming aware of DNA might be saying, "Too dangerous. Putting someone else's tissue inside a person might change their DNA and who knows what Frankenstein's monster we might create"?

The reality is that medical advances have been made by taking calculated risks, and the governance of the  risktakers has increased exponentially over recent decades. 

• Like 1

Canada has been mixing and matching vaccines.  This will render you inadmissible to Thailand.  Perhaps this will change as the world moves to an international covid  passport.  Thailand is mixing and matching now too.  This seems to be a function of inadequate supply of vaccine and a desperate attempt to "vaccinate" as many people as possible.

• Like 1