Covid-19 crisis unfolding across several Asian nations

Thaiger

Just as the US and Europe are gradually emerging from the devastation brought by Covid-19, the pandemic is wreaking havoc across Asia. Earlier this week, Indonesia overtook India as the epicentre of the virus, reporting over 54,000 new infections and 991 deaths in a single day. Just a month ago, daily new infections were averaging 8,000. Indonesian officials are concerned that if the outbreak is not brought under control, it will push the country’s healthcare system to the point of collapse. According to a CNN report, experts say Indonesia is paying the price for not imposing strict lockdowns and effective […]

The post Covid-19 crisis unfolding across several Asian nations appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I hope someone with an oz of sense in the government has read this and start doing something before it happens here,its a warning do nothing and you could finished .What is wrong with this government they've done nothing except mess up the handling of vaccinations,lockdowns and restrictions ,it a bloody scandal .

will be good, "if" most news tell,
almost all people in the world, with positive ( pcr virus test ) result,
are not sick, also not before and after.

be little sick, and few people are sick of viruses,
is this a crisis, for a country or the world ?

"if" you can give viruses to other people, when most people got vaccines,
much positive results ( much, new cases /infection ), still can be found, with, pcr test.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, think-and-ask said:

will be good, "if" most news tell,
almost all people in the world, with positive ( pcr virus test ) result,
are not sick, also not before and after.

be little sick, and few people are sick of viruses,
is this a crisis, for a country or the world ?

"if" you can give viruses to other people, when most people got vaccines,
much positive results ( much, new cases /infection ), still can be found, with, pcr test.

I managed to get 6 test kits from the uk so can use if i think i might of been exposed.