Thai Red Cross Society to give 1 million Moderna vaccines free

Thaiger

Here's a quote from a New York Times articles: "Chinese scientists posted the genetic sequence of the virus ravaging Wuhan in January 2020, and researchers everywhere went to work. BioNTech designed its mRNA vaccine in hours; Moderna designed its in two days."

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, BookShe said:

" I happen to know the woman behind the Mrna research." 

She is working for Pfizer-Biontech, so if I would be a sales rep. it would have been for Pfizer :) I happen to know some backround info and I shared with a 100+ forum memebers who reads this. So in short I'm not a sales rep for moderna, but if you wanna discuss the info I pointed out in my post, I'm more than happy to do so. :)

But the research and science part is Biontech in Mainz Germany. The developper is Biontech and they choose to cooperate with Pfizer because they are a competent partner, especially in distribution. I have some old school friends who work there.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stardust said:

But the research and science part is Biontech in Mainz Germany. The developper is Biontech and they choose to cooperate with Pfizer because they are a competent partner, especially in distribution. I have some old school friends who work there.

True. But again everyone is referring to them as Pfizer, so I was using Pfizer as well. Even though I'm well aware of who was behind the research.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Stardust said:

It happen I born, grow up there and went to school there. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, BookShe said:

True. But again everyone is referring to them as Pfizer, so I was using Pfizer as well. Even though I'm well aware of who was behind the research.

Ok I see, thats true they only hear Pfizer because it is the part of the worldwide distribution.

The Project lightspeed from Biontech was to build up the cooperation with Pfizer and Forun Pharma to make a stable, safe production and distribution with mrna vaccines for the world.