Bars can reopen in Rawai Phuket.. but not like we hoped

Thaiger

I once made a joke that soon they'll ban the english language, because it  was the language that started questioning where the virus originated from. 

Now I read they ban colored lights, I see we are almost there. ?

Next they will open all the beaches, but without sand and water. 

On 7/15/2021 at 5:29 PM, SickBuffalo said:

The tragedy is that they could safely do this today, drop all restrictions for fully vaccinated tourists, if they would simply redefine fully vaccinated as meaning fully vaccinated with the 3 effective vaccines only: Pfizer, Moderna, and AstraZeneca.

They also need to accept that, for the time being, they cannot make exceptions for children, even if that means sacrificing the family market.

proven effective?  have you seen the number of people "testing positive" who have had these vaccines?  

my mind is blown by all the people who now trust the large pharma companies.  they are offering up an experiment and people are lining up.   saw a person getting wheeled out of a vax site on a stretcher and not a single person in line re-thought the decision they are about to make.  

1 hour ago, MrNovax said:

proven effective?  have you seen the number of people "testing positive" who have had these vaccines?  

As I am sure you well know, the goal of the vaccines was never to prevent infection - it only ever reduced the chance - but to prevent hospitalization and death. That sounds pretty good to me.

1 hour ago, MrNovax said:

my mind is blown by all the people who now trust the large pharma companies.  they are offering up an experiment and people are lining up.

Your previous post says you are not currently in Thailand. Now it appears that you are reluctant to get vaccinated. 

Why are you wasting time on a Thailand-related forum when there is very little chance that you, as an unvaccinated person, will be allowed back into the country anytime this decade?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/21/2021 at 6:39 PM, SickBuffalo said:

As I am sure you well know, the goal of the vaccines was never to prevent infection - it only ever reduced the chance - but to prevent hospitalization and death. That sounds pretty good to me.

Your previous post says you are not currently in Thailand. Now it appears that you are reluctant to get vaccinated. 

Why are you wasting time on a Thailand-related forum when there is very little chance that you, as an unvaccinated person, will be allowed back into the country anytime this decade?

The reason why i am on the forums is to keep an eye on what is happening within Thailand.  My wife is Thai, we have a house there and I hope to return if things ever got back to something that resembles normal.  

When first pushed here (USA), the vaccine was absolutely touted as preventing the spread.  Once the data didnt line up they changed the goalpost like they did with covid itself.  What use is a "vaccine" if it doesnt protect you from contracting an illness?  Even with the goal post moved the VAER's website for each of the last two weeks documented more deaths from the shot than from the illness.  hard pass for me

• Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 5:39 AM, SickBuffalo said:

Lmao, right. There will just an additional 300 baht fee. Don't kid yourself.

• Like 1